來
他们有证据来指控他。
They have the evidence to charge him.
你可随时来医院参观。
You are welcome to visit the hospital at any time.
她教起书来驾轻就熟。
She has taken to teaching like a duck to water.
她跑着来迎接我们。
She came running to meet us.
我需要复查来确诊。
I need to have a second test to confirm the diagnosis.
奶奶什么时候来住?
When is Nanny coming to stay?
什么时间来暖气?
When does the heating come on?
幸亏你来帮忙。
It's a good job you were there to help.
他带话要我来。
He sent me word to come.
她站起身来。
She rose to her feet.
这类断言需要实践来检验。
Such claims need to be tested empirically.
你来巴黎公干还是游玩?
Are you in Paris on business or pleasure ?
士兵用树叶来伪装自己。
The soldiers camouflaged themselves with leaves.
餐具总是由管家来摆放。
The butler always laid the table.
我马上就到你这儿来。
I'll be with you momentarily.
他翻过身来仰面躺着。
He rolled onto his back.
今晚的饮料我来付账。
I'll spring for the drinks tonight.
给我来杯软饮料好吗?
Can I have something non-alcoholic?
来帮我抬这个箱子。
Come and help me lift this box.
来,我帮你拿大衣。
Here, let me take your coat.
你划桨,我来掌舵。
You row and I'll steer.
让开,让我来开车。
Move over and let me drive.
她委托助手来负责。
She left her assistant in charge.
我们来泡杯茶喝吧。
Let's have a brew.
她高兴地拍起手来。
She clapped her hands in delight.
给约翰拿杯饮料来。
Get John a drink.
“我没有叫你来。顺便问一下,你为什么来呢?”
"I didn't ask you to come. Incidentally, why have you come?"
我们乘地铁来的。
We came by tube.
快—去拿块布来!
Quick —go and get a cloth!
下次我带本书来。
Next time I'll bring a book.