傻
1、头脑蠢笨,不谙事理,缺乏想象力。
贾母喜欢,便起名为傻大姐。---《红楼梦》
傻厮:傻角。傻瓜,呆子
傻大头:傻子
傻儿凹:呆子
傻相:愚蠢可笑的样子
傻不愣登:形容愚蠢、糊涂的样子
傻冲打的:傻冲乱打人。
我还不至于傻得连那样的话都相信。
I'm not so stupid as to believe that.
不对,傻孩子,那不是你的鞋!
No, silly, those aren't your shoes!
他远不是他们以为的那么傻。
He is not half such a fool as they think.
她怎么这么傻,竟爱上了他?
How could she have been so foolish as to fall in love with him?
虽然没受过什么教育,但查理并不傻。
Though an uneducated man, Charlie was not a stupid one.
这次事故是我的过失—装作没有责任那才傻呢。
The accident was my fault— it would be foolish to pretend otherwise.
我怎么会这么傻?
How could I have been so stupid?
他真是傻透了。
Is he stupid or what?
我的祖母可能很勇敢,但她不傻。
My grandmother might be brave, but she is not silly.
“我好傻!”看守员叫道。
"I'm so silly!" cried the keeper.
这么说可能听起来有点傻,但玛丽不在乎。
It might sound rather silly to say that but Mary did not care.
您是白费力气,傻医生!
You are wasting your trouble, you fool of a doctor!
不要傻到相信那种事。
Don't be stupid enough to believe that.
老师们看着我,说我穿着新夹克看起来有多傻。
The teachers looked my way and talked about how foolish I looked in my new jacket.
他们多么傻啊!
What fools they are!
我可真够傻的。
I'm such a fool.
他一点也不傻。
He is not stupid at all.
如果有人告发,让莫夫·波特去干吧,如果他够傻的话。
If anybody tells, let Muff Potter do it, if he's fool enough.
大约走了一半,我看到一只兔子坐在树桩上,用爪子在清洁它那张傻脸。
About halfway across, I came on a rabbit sitting on a stump, cleaning his silly face with his paws.
就连乐于开怀大笑的马克吐温也说,当谈到人像照片时,“没有什么比一个又傻又蠢的微笑被永远定格更可怕的了”。
Even Mark Twain, a man who enjoyed a hearty laugh, said that when it came to photographic portraits there could be "nothing more damning than a silly, foolish smile fixed forever".
她并不像看上去那么傻。
She's not as daft as she looks.
既然要我说嘛,我认为你不接受那才傻呢。
If you want my opinion, I think you'd be crazy not to accept.
你是傻还是怎么啦?
Are you thick, or what?
他绝对不傻。
He certainly was not unintelligent.
他可不傻。
He's no mug.
她向图图求助,图图是最傻的一个。
She appealed to Tootles, quite the silliest one.
他有点傻。
He's a bit foolish.
这有点傻。
It's kind of silly.
不要傻到以为你可以对他们说任何你想说的话。
Don't be fooled into thinking you can say anything you like to them.
不要傻到以为你可以对他们说任何你想说的话。
Don't be fooled into thinking you can say anything you like to them.