凑
1、(形声。从水,奏声。本义:水流会合)。
2、同本义。
凑,水会也,聚也。---《广韵》
凑,水上人所会也。---《 说文》。
顺波凑而下降。---《楚辞·九叹·逢纷》。注:“聚也。”
3、聚集。
趋舍相凑。---《淮南子·原道》。注:“所合也。”
则人物归之,繈至而辐凑。---《史记·货殖列传》
凑队:集合在一起
凑聚:集合,聚集
凑泊:凝聚,结合
凑会:聚集,会合。
4、奔向;趋。
衰世凑学。---《淮南子·精神》。注:“趋也。”
凑亟:急切
凑手不及:事情来得太快,出人意料,来不及应付。
这首歌在他们第一张专辑中本来是用来凑时间的。
The song was originally a filler on their first album.
我凑过去听她说:“你对我大喊大叫的时候,我听不见。”
I leaned in to hear her,"I can't hear you when you shout at me."
我凑过去听她说:“你对我大喊大叫的时候,我听不见。”
I leaned in to hear her, "I can't hear you when you shout at me."
其实,如果你真的在穷游,通常每5个或6个房间会配一个厨房,你就能简单凑活一顿,这样能省不少钱。
But actually, if you're really traveling on the cheap, usually for every five or six rooms there's a kitchen where you can knock up a snack, and that saves a lot of money.
这两人凑在一块,真是硬碰硬,因为他俩都确信自己的意见是正确的。
It was diamond cut diamond when the two men met because they were so sure their own ideas were right.
她把我拉到一旁,凑着我耳朵悄悄说话。
She drew me aside and whispered in my ear.
安德森弯身凑向屏幕并眯起了双眼。
Anderson crouched closer to the screen and squinted.
没有人愿意只是凑活着过,亨利。
Nobody wants to just muddle through, Henry.
这对有效的领导阶层几乎很难凑效。
That is hardly a recipe for effective leadership.
问题还在于,这些措施是否能凑效。
The question is whether these measures will make much difference.
船长上了岸,凑过来和我们说话。
eg: The captain came ashore and joined our conversation.
我在烹饪方面的未来主义实验凑效了。
My Futurist experiment in cooking has worked.
确实在很多场合它凑效了。
And on a number of occasions it worked.
治疗成了唯一的的出路,但这也未必凑效。
The only way out is treatment. And even that is not a guarantee.
多数人都凑分子出五块钱,你要不要也凑一份?
Most people are chipping in five dollars.
要想这招凑效,你就得做好听真话和说真话的准备。
You have to want to start hearing and telling the truth for this to work.
倘若我是一位隐士,我完全可以用一双鞋子凑乎过去。
If I was a hermit, I could certainly manage with a single pair of shoes.
我想一个不错的,搞笑的,不带语言的姿态会更凑效。
I thought a nice, funny, wordless gesture might do the trick.
我用怀疑的口气问道:“真的吗?”,并凑过去吻她。
I said "Really?" in a disbelieving tone, but leaned forward to kiss her anyway.
很多时候,我们在正常生活节凑中会有一段时间的间歇。
At various times, we take breaks from the normal run of life.
笔记本上还凑活,但是外形因素还没有更多的考虑在内。
It's OK on laptops, but the form factor is not quite there yet.
她凑过来,轻轻吻了我一下。我明白她误解了我的沉默。
We held each other's eyes, and I understood, when she leaned in and kissed me lightly, that she'd misread my sullenness.
我的堂兄弟会靠在沙发上,我抓住一些机会就往他跟前凑。
My cousin would recline on a couch, and I would seize some opportunity of edging up to him.
这种分别跟踪每一行的方法虽然凑效,但其效率不是很高。
This approach of separately tracking each line works, but isn't very efficient.
难道我们真的凑不齐值得我们支持的占人口总数的0.001%的人?
Can we really not scrape together 0.001% of the population who are worthy of support?
她的情人凑过来想听听他们说什么,可只听到她这边的对话。
Her lover came over and listened, only heard her side of the conversation.
如果你需要减肥,该研究会告诉你低碳与低脂饮食同样凑效。
If you need to lose weight, this study shows that low-carb and low-fat diets are likely to work equally well.
所有这些都激发出一个疑问:这样的骗局在今天能否再次凑效?
All this sparks the question of whether this trick would work again today.
所有这些都激发出一个疑问:这样的骗局在今天能否再次凑效?
All this sparks the question of whether this trick would work again today.