剛
我当时刚上小学,但我记得很清楚。
I was just in grade school at the time, but I remember it perfectly.
真是巧了!我也刚买了那张光盘!
Snap! I've just bought that CD too!
请安静点—我刚哄小孩睡着了。
Can you be quiet—I've just put the baby down.
他刚给我提供了最新的进展情况。
He's just clued me in on the latest developments.
可能我刚迈入我的最佳时期。
Maybe I'm just coming into my prime now.
我刚买了这张特棒的新CD!
I just bought this awesome new CD!
我刚知道有悬挂式滑翔运动!
I've just discovered hang-gliding!
因为刚戒烟,她心情有点糟。
She is in a bit of a bad mood because she's just given up smoking.
我刚做了一个最可怕的梦。
I just had the most awful dream.
菲奥纳刚给我发来短信。
Fiona just messaged me.
他刚睡着电话铃就响了。
He had just drifted off to sleep when the phone rang.
她刚用针扎了她的手指。
She had just pricked her finger with the needle.
他刚买了一副体育器械。
He's just bought one of those exercise things.
他的兄弟刚丢了工作。
His brother's just lost his job.
我妻子刚生了个男孩。
My wife has just had a baby boy.
公司刚购得新办公楼。
The company has just acquired new premises.
他刚找到一份新工作。
He has just got a new job.
我刚买了一个新房子。
I've just bought a new house.
我刚睡着了一会儿。
I just zoned out for a moment.
我刚听到这个消息。
I've just heard the news.
这孩子刚学走路。
The baby is just learning to walk.
我妻子刚生小孩。
My wife has just had a baby.
刚有消息传来。
A message is just coming through.
他刚放下电话,门铃就响了起来。
He had scarcely put the phone down when the doorbell rang.
房子刚刷过白漆,显得光洁明亮。
The house was gleaming with fresh white paint.
我们刚坐下用晚餐,电话就响了。
We had hardly sat down to supper when the phone rang.
水刚开她就打了4个鸡蛋进去。
The water had barely come to a simmer when she cracked four eggs into it.
选票刚一统计好,电话就响了。
Scarcely had the votes been counted, when the telephone rang.
说来也巧,昨天我刚碰见了她。
Funnily enough, I met her only yesterday.
她刚一说完,泪水便夺眶而出。
No sooner had she said it than she burst into tears.