召
1、(形声。从口,刀声。本义:呼唤)。
2、召唤。用言语叫人来。
召,呼也。从口,刀声。以言曰召,以手曰招。---《说文》
召,呼也。---《广雅·释诂二》
召有司。---《史记·廉颇蔺相如列传》
召赵御吏。
大府召视儿。---唐·柳宗元《童区寄传》
亦召供奉。---宋·王谠《唐语林·雅量》
召呼:呼唤;通知;交代
召致:使之至;唤来。
3、招致。
故言有召祸也,行有招辱也。---《荀子·劝学》
召武受辞。---《汉书·李广苏建传》
收召后学。---唐·柳宗元《答韦中立论师道书》
召闹取怒。
召引:招引;引导
召幸:被招致或宠爱的人
召取:导致;引来。
4、邀请。
楚人有烹猴而召其邻人。---《淮南子·脩务》。注:“召,犹请也。”
令召客者酒酣。---《吕氏春秋·分职》
今召客者,酒酣,歌舞,鼓瑟吹竽。---《吕氏春秋》
5、征召来授予官职或另有调用。
于是天子乃召拜广为右北平太守。---《史记·李将军列传》
召三老。---《史记·陈涉世家》
累召不应。---《后汉书·张衡传》
卒不召。---《明史》
召为南京右佥都御史。
6、感化和召唤。
物色相召,人谁获安!---《文心雕龙》
7、召集。
召令徒属。---《史记·陈涉世家》
悉召群臣。---《史记·廉颇蔺相如列传》
召诸贵人。---《汉书·李广苏建传》
召会武官。
1688年5月,他被紧急召往伦敦。
In May 1688 he was urgently summoned to London.
上司召我到楼下。他做事干脆利索而有效率。
The Chief summoned me downstairs. He was brisk and businesslike.
他是自己走的;他没有被召走。
He took his departure himself; he was not called away.
然后,首相、国王的银行家和宫廷歌手被召到宫中。
Then the prime minister, the king's banker and the palace singer were called to the palace.
旅馆召了辆出租车等着接我们。
The hotel had a taxi waiting to collect us.
首相被召到宫里。
The prime minister was called to the palace.
祸福无门,唯人自召[招]。
There is no highroad to happiness or misfortune; every man brings them on himself.; Fortunes or misfortunes are all created by man himself.
召鬼容易驱鬼难。
It is easier to raise the devil than to lay him.
这样的劝导,不是出于那召你们的。
This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.
保罗说他保守了他被神传召的消息。
Paul said that he kept the news of his calling to himself; he didn't check it out with the big guys who were supposed to always be hearing from God.
不管你选召他、都乐是突然国王的山。
Whatever you called him, Dole was suddenly king of the hill.
最终,吉尔被纽约的模特事务所召雇。
Gia was eventually called to New York to visit these agencies.
神不单要你相信他,他召你来归属于他。
You are called to belong, not just believe.
但当联邦检察官,他们传召比利·布杰。
But when the US attorney... They called Billy bulger.
如果很多客户把你看成一个电召雇员就糟了。
Many clients see you as an on-call employee, and this is bad.
夜间,法老召了摩西、亚伦来,说:“起来!”
During the night Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron and said, "Up!" Leave my people, you and the Israelites!
神呼召的声音。
The Voice that will call for me.
采纳2500份声明,当中传召922人直接作证。
500 statements were taken, of whom 922 people were called to give direct evidence.
最新的民调显示老百姓似乎要响应这一号召了。
And the latest opinion polls indicate they look set to do that.
只要照主所分给各人的,和神所召各人的而行。
But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk.
亚比米勒召了亚伯拉罕来,对他说,你怎吗向我这样行呢。
Then Abimelech called Abraham, and said unto him, What hast thou done unto us?
巴勒对巴兰说:“我不是急急地打发人到你那里去召你吗?”
Balak said to Balaam, "Did I not send you an urgent summons?"
有时候,我们会被召进这个蜘蛛的脑袋里,跟艾博一起工作。
Sometimes we were called upon to work alongside Abnesti in the head of the spider.
于是对仆人说,喜筵已经齐备,只是所召的人不配。
Then he said to his servants, `The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come.
就打发仆人去请那些被召的人来赴席。他们却不肯来。
And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
彼得亦因此说:“你们被拣选,为要宣扬那呼召你的神的大德。”
Peter adds, "You were chosen to tell about the excellent qualities of God, who called you.
彼得亦因此说:“你们被拣选,为要宣扬那呼召你的神的大德。”
Peter adds, "You were chosen to tell about the excellent qualities of God, who called you.