吓
1、(形声。从口,赫声。本义:恐吓,恫吓) 同本义。
先生造此等言语,意欲吓编吾马。---《二刻拍案惊奇》
吓骗:恐吓诈骗
吓诈:恐吓讹诈。
吓
1、使害怕。
吓,以口拒人谓之吓。---《集韵》
杀鸡吓猴;惊吓:因意外的刺激而害怕
吓呼:吓唬
吓魂台:迷信指阴司中折磨鬼魂之处。借指令人失魂落魄的地方。
最小的妹妹被吓惨了,但大女儿总是叫她别出声。
The youngest sister was terribly frightened, but the eldest always silenced her.
玛莎的脸吓红了。
Martha's face became red with fright.
砰的一声巨响吓我一跳。
A loud bang made me jump.
这把她的魂都吓飞了,如果你一定要知道的话。而且我也被吓坏了。
It scared the hell out of her, if you must know. And me, too.
一块煤滑了下来,火噼啪作响,喷出一股火焰,把他吓醒了。
A coal slipped, the fire crackled and sent up a spurt of flame, and he woke with a start.
他并不是那种吓一吓就可能就范的孩子。
He is not the kind of child who is likely to be cowed into submission.
这个节日让我们看到,人们喜爱被吓吓。
The holiday reminds us that we love to be scared.
我推开他,站了起来,我想吓吓他。
I get up. I wanted to scare him.
儿子:我朋友刚刚借走了。他想吓吓他爸妈。
Son: My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.
我昨天晚上刚看了一个恐怖片.把我吓个半死.
Well, I just saw a horror movie last night. It almost frightened me to death.
我的魂都被吓飞了!
I am frightened out of my wits!
你这么吓我,我要杀了你。
I could kill you for scaring me so.
我的形象在早上看起来不佳。我可不想自己吓自己。
I do not look good in the morning, and I didn't want to be frightened.
你又在吓我!
You scare me again.
吓我一跳!
Frighten me to jump!
萨姆:他们会去吓那些人,喊道:“噢噢~ ~ ~”!
Sam: And they scare the people. They say: "Whoooooo!"
另外一种更平常的解释是,青紫色可以阻吓蚊子。
Another offers the more mundane explanation that indigo deters mosquitoes.
但是这些都吓不到他;他似乎根本没意识到自己正被观察着。
But this doesn't intimidate him; he doesn't even seem aware that he's being observed.
他从口袋里拿出个打火机然后挥舞着,不停地吓我。
He got a lighter from his pocket and started brandishing it around, terrorizing me.
我知道不能以貌取人,但是坦白来说,他的相片把我吓的半死。
I know that I should not judge anyone by his appearance, but frankly his photo scared the hell out of me.
下次当我参加什么考试的时候,我再也不会吓趴下了。
Next time when I have to take exams again, I will be not be freaked out.
用“吓晕了”来形容观众和潘妮蒂尔的反应都不为过。
To say the crowd and Panettiere were a bit stunned is a bit of an understatement.
为了起到吓止作用,必须迅速、肯定、严厉的作出惩罚。
To deter, a punishment must be swift, certain and severe.
瑞士被它的货币走强所吓,并且开了一个不适当的先例。
The Swiss take fright at the strength of their currency-and set an unfortunate example.
瑞士被它的货币走强所吓,并且开了一个不适当的先例。
The Swiss take fright at the strength of their currency-and set an unfortunate example.