吭
1、鸟的喉咙,泛指喉咙;咽喉
吭咽:咽喉。比喻交通要道
吭首:咽喉与头。比喻要害之地
吭嗌:咽喉。比喻形势险要的地方。
吭
1、出声,发言
吭声
吭哧:形容用力时发出的声音
吭唧:〖小孩儿〗发出似哭非哭的声音
她一上床,你就不会听见她吭一声。
You don't hear a peep from her once she's gone to bed.
她一声未吭地接受了指控。
She accepted the charge without protest.
她看完后没吭一声给了她丈夫。
She read it and then without a word handed it to her husband.
一只鹅在游泳,游啊,游啊,吭!
A goose is swimming. Swimming, swimming. Honk!
你真是一个篮球的菜鸟,吭?
You're a real basketball newbie, huh?
足有五分钟,他一声没吭。
He did not utter a word for five minutes.
大家新年快乐吭,呵呵!
Regards and Happy New Year.
他们听见鸡群咯咯,还有一只鹅吭吭鸣叫。
The cackle of chickens and the honk of a goose met their ears.
这时,我们都提心吊胆,谁也不敢吭一声。
As he came up, no one dared to speak a word.
我没有知讲,您可以或许吭哟《电视报》。
I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide.
别吹了,你连对有病的老鼠都不敢吭一声。
Get out of it! You couldn't give a sick mouse a piece of your mind.
她连一声也没有吭。
Not a single word did she say.
他一声都没吭。
He never made a sound.
他们接着打球,突然反应过来第四个家伙一声没吭呢。
They continue to play the hole when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they ask him.
我们吭骂、脚踢、掷物、打击兄弟姊妹,甚至互相残杀。
We shout, kick, and throw things, strike our brothers and sisters, and even kill one another.
你是昂首高吭的雄鸡- - - - -唤醒拂晓的沉默。
You are head of Keng Rooster - awaken the dawn silence.
吭吭巴巴吐出的这些个,是引发Angell教授纠结兴奋回忆的关键。
This verbal jumble was the key to the recollection which excited anddisturbed Professor Angell.
罗伯特说话时,我能看出吉姆越来越不自在,但难得的是,他一声没吭。
As Robert was talking I could see Jim getting more and more uncomfortable. But, to his credit, he didn't say anything.
那儿的职员很粗暴无礼,食物又差劲。保罗却不敢吭一句,但我有逼他采取行动。
Dominque: The staff were rude and the food was bad. Paul wouldn't say anything but I made him.
我吭都没吭一声,乖乖地从地上站起来,拂去背上的尘土,爬上了卡车的后车厢。
Without saying a single word, I quietly picked myself up from the ground. I swept the dirt from my backside, and crawled into the back of the truck.
糕?来日诰日我们便去为除夜家钢章俘眼部照顾护士最多睹的寂误区,快去吭哟有出有您。
Cake? Today we came to you a corrective eye care the most common misunderstandings, come have a look if you.
“吱呀——砰”,“我回来了”一个声音高吭地喊着,两只脚都走不出直线,不用说,我爸又喝酒了。
"Craaack and bang". "I'm home", a booming voice announces. From his zigzagging steps it's not hard to tell: Dad is drunk, again.
很简单,1%的人被那些舞着资料夹的陌生人敲开房门并粗鲁地问及他们私人问题的时候,会说:“是,被你发现了吭。”我是同性恋!
Simply that 1% of people, when a stranger knocks on the door wielding a clipboard and impertinent personal questions will say: "Yes, you've found me, I am Gay!"
很简单,1%的人被那些舞着资料夹的陌生人敲开房门并粗鲁地问及他们私人问题的时候,会说:“是,被你发现了吭。”我是同性恋!
Simply that 1% of people, when a stranger knocks on the door wielding a clipboard and impertinent personal questions will say: "Yes, you've found me, I am Gay!"