吶
1、呐
吶
1、呐
“看呐,”约翰大喊道,“狗窝!”
"I say," cried John, "the kennel!"
天呐,我意识到我应该是那个笨蛋。
Jesus, I realized I should be that asshead.
天呐!锅里的面包又煎黑了。
Oh dear! The piece of bread in the pan had turned black as well.
哦天呐!你怎么弄到这张稀奇的版画?
Pray how did you come into possession of this rare print?
哎唷,天呐,烫死我了。
Odds bobs, hammer and tongs I'm burning.
不,真的,那相当于在吃钱呐。
No, really, that is eating money.
天呐,我要是当时在场就好了。
God, I would have loved to be there.
后悔——“天呐,我错过了。”
Regret. God, I've missed it.
云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。
Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.
我告诉你,那才叫我讨厌呐。
I tell you — it really bugs me!
噢,神呐,救救我,救救我!
Oh, God save us, please!
那时她肯定心想:“天呐!”
“Good grief,” she surely thought.
律师:那以个人的名义呐?
Lawyer: What about in the name of himself?
这是多糟糕的用餐习惯呐!
And again, this forms terrible eating habits too!
要命,我可是个文明人呐!
Confound it, one is a civilized man!
你不开心呐。我有那个荣幸和你聊聊嘛?
You aren't happy. Could I have the honor to talk to you?
天呐,我刚才好像在车里看见我姨妈了!
A: Good heavens! I seemed to have seen my aunt in a car just now!
认识对的人可管用着呐。
It helps to know the right people.
哦天呐,我又得重启了。
Oh, boy, I'm going to have to restart it again.
噢,天呐,麦特,快看!
Oh my God Matt. Look!
为什么商业航空旅行一点也没有比过去快呐?
Why hasn't commercial air travel gotten any faster?
好吗?天呐累死我了。
Okay? God I am exhausted.
云波:啊,往外看呐。
Yunbo: Oh, look outside.
律师:那所得税呐?
Lawyer: What about the income tax?
“天呐,”她又说。
"Oh my," she said again.
那租赁无形资产呐?
What about the leasing of intangible asset?
噢,我的上帝呐。
Swinggcat: Oh my God.
“天呐。”她说。
"Oh my," she said.
“天呐。”她说。
"Oh my," she said.