呦
1、鹿鸣声。
呦呦鹿鸣,食野之苹。---《诗·小雅·鹿鸣》
呦,简,是你呀!
Why Jane, it's you!
哎呦!疼死我了!
Ow! That hurt!
哎呦!嘿,你在干什么呢?真疼啊!
Ouch! Hey, what are you doing? That hurts.
哎呦!我花了一个半小时。
Ouch! It cost me one hour and a half.
哎呦,你是在时间旅行的时候遇见她的吗?
Ouch. Were you time traveling when you met her?
哎呦!我的手指烫伤了!
Ouch! I burned my finger!
哎呦!这球很重!
Ouch! The ball is heavy!
那就是为什么你远离开始遇到的疼痛信号后才惊叫“哎呦”的原因。
That's why you exclaim "Ouch" after staying away from the pain signals you encountered before.
我没失业,这可不像,“哎呦!”
I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops!"
哎呦,你遇见她时是在时间旅行吗?
Ouch. Were you time traveling?
爱玉:哎呦,那是什么声音呀?
Jade: Gee, what's that noise?
“哎呦,亲爱的,”我说。
"Oh, dear," I say.
哎呦!好痛。我不能走路了。
Ouch! It hurts. I can't walk.
哎呦,她还和他睡觉呢!
Why, she sleeps with him!
哎呦!过来看看那些所有的好看的蛋糕!
My! Just look at all those beautiful cakes!
哎呦,我要收拾桌子了。
Whoops! I'll clean the table.
哎呦!我最好戴上眼镜吧。
Whoops! I had better put on my glasses.
哎呦,违反停车规则了。
Oops, parking rules violation.
其一,有他这张面孔在,哎呦,这脸咋长的。
For one thing, there is his face. Crikey, what a face.
“这就是那种‘哎呦’索赔,”奎恩先生说。
“These are the ‘oops’ claims, ” Mr. Quinn said.
哎呦,我吞了只死老鼠!
Whoops, I swallowed a dead mouse!
哎呦,小雨打了一个大饱嗝。你吃饱了吗?
Ah oh, you had a big burp. Are you full?
哎呦,好痛!当孩子说他哪里疼的时候,相信他。
Trust your child when he or she says something hurts.
狮子:哎呦!哎呦!嘿,你在干什么?真疼啊! !
Lion: : ouch, ouch! Hey, what are you doing? That hurts.
不过,如果只是我帮助她,这好像并不是双赢的局面呦。
It's a win-win situation for both of you.
它哭着找到了冬爷爷,呦,冬爷爷可心疼它的宝贝子了。
It cried and found the winter grandpa, yo, winter grandpa can love it baby.
今天可能就是你终于开启冥想之路的日子,一定要坚持呦!
Today may be the day you finally start a meditation routine — and stick to it.
今天可能就是你终于开启冥想之路的日子,一定要坚持呦!
Today may be the day you finally start a meditation routine — and stick to it.