咋
1、[方言] 怎;怎么
2、为什么原因、理由或目的
3、多用于句末,表示疑问、命令、惊讶等语气
咋
1、啃咬。
犬彘咋其骨,乌鸢啄其皮。---苏舜钦《城南感怀呈永叔》
咋指:咬指出血以自誓
咋噬:咬嚼吞吃
咋笔:操笔。古人构思为文时常以口咬笔杆,故称。
咋
咋
1、突然。
桓子咋谓林楚…。---《左传·定公八年》
2、激怒。
急得他三尸神咋,七窍生烟。---《西游记》
3、炸开。
半山里,崖崩岭咋。---《西游记》
你咋不吃?
Why don't you eat it?
我们可以……我不知道你们咋说的?
We can. I don't know what do you call it?
咋一看很不错,它仅仅是个外部枚举。
At a glance, this seems fine; it's just external enumeration.
这些痛恨者通常语法和拼写都不咋地。
These haters frequently have very poor grammar andspelling.
外婆你眼睛咋么这么大呀。
What big eyes you have Grandma.
就系得酸奶酪同酸奶制品有乳酸菌架咋。
It was only the yogurt or cultured milk products with lactic acid bacteria.
等下,咋咱俩角色交换了?
How did we switch roles here?
她做了个鬼脸,说不咋地。
She made a face and said it isn't.
再说,上了大学又能咋地?
What’s more, going to college is nothing wonderful.
我们咋评估这些价值呢?
How do we assess the value?
你咋知道你的东西就好?
How do you know it is good?
你咋能搞到这玩意儿的?
How did you pull off a thing like that?
其一,有他这张面孔在,哎呦,这脸咋长的。
For one thing, there is his face. Crikey, what a face.
不过我的肩膀是咋了?
But what's up with my shoulders?
我这辈子买卖了13所房子,你咋不来问问我的建议呢?
I've bought and sold 13 houses in my life. Why won't you ask for my advice?
克洛娃刚在自然杂志上撰文谈到咋了这个问题。
Lucie Cluver has just written about this problem in the journal Nature.
妻子见状对丈夫呢喃:“亲爱的,你咋不亲亲啊? ”?
So the wife said to the husband, "Honey, why don't you do that?"
这种类型的游戏循环咋看上去非常好,但别被蒙了。
This kind of game loop may seem very good at first sight, but don't be fooled.
我感觉我比他好,不管咋滴,我老妈会说我比他好!
I feel like I'm better than him, anyway. My mom is going to say I'm better than him.
我咋能知道。
I just can't know.
你咋浪费呢?
Why are you wasteful?
公螃蟹回答:“小甜心,我咋能天天喝那么醉呢! ”!
He answered "Sweetheart, I can't get that drunk every day!"
但如果时代杂志发表一篇名为《二十岁的年轻人咋的啦?
But it's not fine for the Times Magazine to publish a frontpage story called "What Is It About 20-Somethings?"
咋一看来,这可能有些不可思议,因为债务毕竟增长了这么多。
At first, this might seem surprising, since the debt has grown so much.
到达意大利首都的兴奋,总是要被初来咋到时的种种不便泼上一盆凉水。
The excitement of arriving in the Italian capital is always tempered by the need to scramble through initial mayhem.
虽然咋一看它没有什么意思,但当你一知道图像的产生就会惊叹于它的想法。
Even though it doesn't mean anything on the outset, when you know how the image is generated you would marvel at the thought of it.
里约热内卢咋竞选中还有一个优势就是,奥运会还从来没有在南美洲国家举办过。
Also in Rio's favour is that the Olympics have never been staged in South America.
第一个问题并不象咋听之下这么愚蠢,有时我们会太注重分析数据而忘了最重要的事。
That first question is not as silly as it sounds. Sometimes we become so focused on analyzing the Numbers that we forget about the big picture.
第一个问题并不象咋听之下这么愚蠢,有时我们会太注重分析数据而忘了最重要的事。
That first question is not as silly as it sounds. Sometimes we become so focused on analyzing the Numbers that we forget about the big picture.