咕
1、鸟的叫声
咕咕:鸟的叫声。
2、小声说话,低声说话等的声音
咕哝:小声说话或自言自语。
3、象声词,脚踩进泥水的声音
咕哧:他‘咕哧’一声踩进水稻田。
4、[方言]低声说话等的声音
嘀咕:她俩在角落里咕哧了一阵子。
5、嘀咕唠叨;自言自语
咕叨:别咕叨了,听听大伙的意见!
那些斑鸠说:“咕!”
The Wood-pigeons said, "Coo!"
他在为他亲爱的伙伴的命运哀悼:“咕,咕,咕!”
He mourn'd for the fate of his darling mate, "Well-a-day!"
约丽丹刚刚正在唱歌:“那只白鸽在柳树枝上唱着‘咕,咕,咕!’”
Jorinda was just singing, "The ring-dove sang from the willow spray, 'Well-a-day!'"
咕,风来自东面。咕,现在来自南方!
Shriek, it's from the east. Shriek, it's from the south!
它认为,咕洞似乎是一件可怕的事情。
He thought, it seems that goo-dong is a terrible thing.
吴荪甫的眼珠动了,咕的吐出一堆浓痰。
The glazed eyes stirred and Wu Sun - fu brought up a gobbet of phlegm.
咪咕尔梦想重游欧洲。
Miguel dreams about visiting Europe again.
亚咪咕是你真正的朋友!
Amigo is your real friend!
咕,现在来自南方!
Shriek, it's from the south!
我说:嘎嘎,咕。
I said ga ga - goo.
同时新的咕咪音乐之旅启动仪式也在我们馆举行。
Also the opening ceremony of the new Gumi Music Journey was held in our pavilion.
咪咕尔为一黑人,如同正宗俄国人般嫌恶高加索人。
Though Miguel is black himself he doesn't like Caucasian guests of the capital like true Russians.
我们亦提供不同的电压制品,如化妆袋,礼咕袋等。
We also provide different voltage products, such as cosmetic bags, cushions, bags and so on ceremony.
咕,咕,妈妈。
I called out again goo - goo - mama.
随着一些艰苦的工作和一个小咕,你才可能挽救农场。
With some hard work and a little cluck, you just might save the farm.
父亲低咕道:“奇怪,我谈恋爱时怎么没想到这一招呢!”
The father muttered, 'Wonder why I didn't think of that one in my courting days!
目的研究蒙成药嘎咕拉-4汤中挥发油散失的动力学规律。
OBJECTIVE To study the kinetics of volatile oil dispersion from Gagula-4 decoction.
我微笑着对她说:咕,咕,咕。我不会告诉你这是什么意思的。
I smiled back and said goo goo goo. and I won't tell you what that means!
位于浮罗交怡市中心,呖咕呖咕提供您舒适和方便的购物环境。
Located at the city of the Langkawi town, we provide you a cozy and comfortable shopping environment.
我微笑著对她说:“咕,咕,咕。”我不会告诉你这是什么意思的!
I smiled back and said "goo goo goo." and I won't tell you what that means!
很抱歉,女士,您对您的餐食不满意。我们还有咕咾鸡肉盖饭,您想尝试一下吗?
I apologize madam that you are not happy with your meal. We are also serving sweet and sour chicken on steamed rice, would you care to try this?
时间真快,我的肚子又开始咕呶了。这是此行中第一顿传统意义上的日本料理。
Time flew and my belly complained again. That was the first typical Japanese traditional set meal we had eaten for the first time during the trip.
这次我更大声喊道:妈妈,妈妈,妈妈。我感到很失败,只好嘀咕着:咕,嘎,嘎。
I called louder this time Mama - mama - mama. Then out of frustration I said Goo - gah -ga.
在这美丽的夜晚,我们迎来了来自“咪咕明星学院”的周定纬、拜尔和李欧三位未来之星。
In this beautiful evening, we'd like to meet the future stars from the "Migu Star College", Zhou Dingwei, Bai'er and Li Ou.
事实上,莫斯科不乏咪咕尔之流,咪咕尔们蜗于某地,晨起溜进第一班地铁,然后在地铁中消磨整日。
Actually, there are many blackmen like Miguel in Moscow who hole up somewhere till the morning and then get on the first train in the subway and drive the Moscow ring during the whole day.
这种曾经到处可见的小生命,如果我们以后再听不到他们咕呱咕呱地为春天伴奏,那无疑是个悲剧。
It would be a tragedy if the chirk and the crick of this once common creature should no more be heard as a choral accompaniment to spring.
这种曾经到处可见的小生命,如果我们以后再听不到他们咕呱咕呱地为春天伴奏,那无疑是个悲剧。
It would be a tragedy if the chirk and the crick of this once common creature should no more be heard as a choral accompaniment to spring.