咻
1、嘘气;喘气。
众口同一咻。---清·黄遵宪《纪事》
咻气:呼气;喘气。
2、形容喘气声或某些动物的叫声 。一般叠用。
草中咻咻有寒兔,孤隼下击千丈驰。---苏轼《江上值雪》
咻咻
小鸭咻咻地叫着。
The ducklings are cheeping.
当加速时,这种咻咻声最明显。
This pinging is most noticeable during acceleration.
然后,咻的一声,你就不见了。
And then, whoosh, you were gone.
结果是相同的:尖锐的金属咻咻声。
The result is the same: a sharp metallic pinging sound.
一支箭从我耳边咻地飞过。
An arrow whistled past my ear.
咻,昨天真是可怕的一天。
Whew. It certainly was an awful day yesterday.
咻!谢谢,凯伦。那辆车差一点撞到我。
Whew! Thanks, Karen. That car almost hit me.
咻!我忘了今天有个会议。
Shoot! I have forgotten we have a meeting today.
听得“咻”一声,纪九从树上落了下来。
Listen to "Xiu" is a, Ji nine fell down from the treetop.
咻,那是一个亲密的人。
Whew, that was a close one.
咻咻地刮着强风。
Strong winds howls.
咻!今天真热!
Phew! It's hot today!
咻!终于结束了!但结果我们还是没有决定任何事情!
Whew! It's finally over! But as it turns out we still haven't decided anything!
咻!终于结束了!但结果我们还是没有决定任何事情!
Whew! It 's finally over! But as it turns out we still have not decided anything !
咻!终于结束了!但结果我们还是没有决定任何事情!
Whew! It's finally over! But as it turn out we still have not decide anything!
咻!终于结束了!但结果我们还是没有决定任何事情!
Whew! It's finally over! But as it turn out we still had not decide anything!
两只海豚忽然开始互相发出叽叽咻咻的声音——非常特别的海豚语。
The two dolphins began squawking and chirping to each other—distinctive dolphin chatter.
今天早上在上班路上,一只鹿突然窜到我的车前,我差一点点就撞上了,咻!
This morning on my way to work, a deer jumped out right in front of my car.I missed it by a hair, whew!
今天早上在上班路上,一只鹿突然窜到我的车前,我差一点点就撞上了,咻!
This morning on my way to work, a deer jumped out right in front of my car. I missed it by a hair, whew!
霁天将指头靠近光幕旁的门禁破解镜,相隔指节近停下,光幕即咻地一声,消失没去;
Ji days fingers around next entry screens cracked mirror, between the knuckle nearly stopped, the screen that Xu sound not to disappear;
接下来会发生的就是,某个人通过合法途径得到一个程序拷贝,将其稍作改装,然后“咻”的一声,它跑掉了。
All that has to happen is that one of these legitimate clones gets into the hands of someone who ADAPTS it slightly - and zoom, off it goes.
另外七支箭咻咻地穿过空气,其中一支找到一位持兵器人的脑袋,另一支射穿一个人的小腿,以致他跌坐在雪地,当他拔出箭时大声尖叫。
Seven other arrows sang through the air, and one of them found the brain of a man-at-arms, and one went through a man's calf, so that he sat down in the snow and squealed as he pulled the shaft out.
有一次,我和哥哥出去玩,在路上突然听见“嘿咻、嘿咻……”我们闻声而来,谁知我们看见了一个小朋友在路上蹲下来,一个一个的拣地上的甘蔗皮。
On one occasion, me and my brother went out to play, on the road suddenly heard Who knows we have seen a squat on the road to the children, one by one on the ground picking the skin of the cane.
有一次,我和哥哥出去玩,在路上突然听见“嘿咻、嘿咻……”我们闻声而来,谁知我们看见了一个小朋友在路上蹲下来,一个一个的拣地上的甘蔗皮。
On one occasion, me and my brother went out to play, on the road suddenly heard Who knows we have seen a squat on the road to the children, one by one on the ground picking the skin of the cane.