哎
1、叹词,表示不满或提醒。
哎呀:表示惊讶或赞叹
2、表示惊讶或不满意。哎,你怎么不早说!
3、表示提醒。哎,小声点 !
4、表示醒悟。哎!原来是这样!
5、表示招呼。哎,大婶,我们回头再来看你!
6、表示答应。哎,我一会儿就来!
哎,算了,情况本可能会更糟的。
Oh well, it could be worse.
哎,你总是说:你是个男人。
Well, you would say that: you're a man.
哎,等一下,我不完全同意。
Well, now just a second, I don't altogether agree.
哎,拿定主意。你要哪一个?这个还是那个?
Well, make up your mind. Which do you want? This one or that one?
我简直都能听到她对朋友们说:“哎,是他母亲的错!”
I can just hear her telling her friends, "Well, I blame his mother!"
哎,那个最终被证明也不是真的。
Alas, that turned out not to be real, either.
哎,可怜的鸭子,让我来救你吧!
Well, poor duckling. Let me save you!
哎,我们就不谈那个事儿了。
Well, we won't talk about that.
哎,但是我们不可能是错的。
Well, but we can't be wrong.
哎,这并不总是这样。
Alas, it's not always like this.
他定睛看她许久,过了一会儿说:“哎,老婆!”
When he had looked at her for a long time, he said, "Ah, wife!"
哎,你是谁,在我的办公室干什么呢?
All right, who are you and what are you doing in my office?
哎,我打不通这个号码。
Look, I can't get through to this number.
哎呦!疼死我了!
Ow! That hurt!
哎,先生,我们了解自己的工作,所以你不必告诉我们该干什么。
Look, Mister, we know our job, so don't try to tell us what to do.
汤姆,你——哎,你脑子有问题吧。
Tom, you--why, you ain't in your right mind.
哎呦!嘿,你在干什么呢?真疼啊!
Ouch! Hey, what are you doing? That hurts.
哎呦!我花了一个半小时。
Ouch! It cost me one hour and a half.
哎呦,你是在时间旅行的时候遇见她的吗?
Ouch. Were you time traveling when you met her?
哎呦!我的手指烫伤了!
Ouch! I burned my finger!
“哎,看这只死去的小鸟。”她悲伤地说。
"Awww, look at the dead birdie," she says sadly.
哎,但我不能走路了。
Ouch! But I can't walk.
哎呦!这球很重!
Ouch! The ball is heavy!
哎——我真希望那些孩子们能看见我们现在的样子。
Say--I wish the boys could see us now.
那就是为什么你远离开始遇到的疼痛信号后才惊叫“哎呦”的原因。
That's why you exclaim "Ouch" after staying away from the pain signals you encountered before.
哎,你怎么不早跟我说呢?
But why didn't you tell me sooner?
哎,差不多每个人都会去做吧?
Well, pretty much everyone would do it?
哎,这种颜色穿在你身上挺好看的。
Hey. This color looks nice on you.
史蒂夫:哎,我想我只能靠自己了。
Steve: Well, I guess no one can help me but myself.
哎,该怎么说这个法国网站呢?
Well, what can you say about this site from France?