哦
1、吟咏。
日哦招隐诗,月诵归田赋。---宋·梅尧臣《招隐堂寄题乐郎中》
哦吟:吟咏,吟诗。
2、用以表示喜悦、惊异或强烈的感情。
哦
1、表示疑问、惊奇等。
哦!你就是来霞士。---《儒林外史》
哦!会有这样的人?
哦,真滑稽!你认为我相信那个吗?
Oh very funny ! You expect me to believe that?
她不来帮忙?哦,那不足为奇!
She's not going to help? Oh, that's classic!
“哦,太棒了,”他夸张地称赞道。
"Oh, it was brilliant," he gushes.
“哦,是你。”她冷冷地说。
'Oh, it's you,' she said flatly.
我找不到我的钥匙。哦,原来在这里。
I can't find my keys. Oh, here they are.
哦,我不关心政治,对政治不感兴趣。
Oh I'm not political, I take no interest in politics.
哦,至少他还在城里。那也算不错啦。
Well, at least he was in town. That was something.
哦,看那条狗!它真可爱。
Oh, look at that dog! He's so cute.
“哦,我有时会绝望。”他假装悲伤地说。
"Oh, I despair sometimes," he says in mock sorrow.
哦,求求你,爸爸,就这一次,别小气嘛。
Oh, please, Dad, just this once don't be cheap.
我想,哦,我的上帝!
I thought, oh my gawd!
哦,我明白你说的了。
Oh, I see what you're saying.
“他坐我的车回的家。”—“哦,是这样。”
"He came home in my car."—"I see."
哦,得了吧,关于这事我们还是理智一点吧。
Oh come on, let's be sensible about this.
哦,很高兴见到你。
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you.
“哦,他真是一个不同寻常的人。”肖恩答道。
"Oh, he's quite a character," Sean replied.
我把钥匙放在哪儿了?哦,对了—在我口袋里!
Where did I put the keys? Oh, yes—in my pocket!
“那么你目前在做什么?”—“哦,各种事情。”
"And what are you doing now?"—"Oh this and that."
"哦,"他漫不经心地说道,"我不急着回去。"
"Oh," he said carelessly. "I'm in no hurry to get back."
“哦,好痛啊。”
"Ooh, that hurts."
哦,无论他说什么,你都能肯定他想的是另外一套。
Well, whatever he says you can bet he's thinking the opposite.
看,那是...哦,你知道...他叫什么名字来着。
Look, there's...oh, you know...it's whatsisname.
他面带鼓励的微笑答道:“哦,你不必为他们担心。”
He replied, with a reassuring smile, "Oh, you don't need to worry about them."
会花很多—哦,得花大量时间,不过反正都是一回事。
It'll cost a lot—well, take a lot of time, but it amounts to the same thing.
“他付你多少工资?”—“哦,五千。”—“还不错。”
"How much is he paying you?"—"Oh, five thousand."—"Not bad."
我问她那首乐曲是什么,她说,“哦,我只是即兴演奏。”
I asked her what the piece was and she said, "Oh, I'm just improvising."
“你父亲是做什么工作的?”— “哦,他是个公务员。”
"What does your father do?"—"Well, he's a civil servant."
哦,如果你不愿意亲自帮助我,起码应该告诉我往哪儿走吧。
Well, the least you can do, if you won't help me yourself, is to tell me where to go instead.
这位老妇人力图挤出列车时,我问道,“哦,我能帮忙吗?”
This elderly woman was struggling out of the train and I said, "Oh, can I help you?"
他就是想要给人们食物,然后听到他们说,“哦,那太好了。”
All he wants is to give people food and hear them say "Ooh, that's so good."