哼
1、(形声。从口,亨声。本义:痛苦作声)。
2、同本义。訇的俗字。
且睡在床上推病,口里哼哼囋囋的不绝。---《西游记》
哼贲:呻吟。通“唧”
哼儿哈儿:呵斥的声音
哼哼囋囋:痛苦时的呻吟声
哼哼唧唧:象声词。形容病痛的呻吟声
痛得直哼
哼
“你!”他轻蔑地哼了一声。
'You!' he snorted contemptuously.
他哼了一声倒在地板上。
He fell to the floor with a groan.
她厌恶地哼了一声。
She snorted in disgust.
你哼的是什么曲子?
What's that tune you're humming?
我对这条新闻的总体反应或许可用“哼儿哈儿”来概括。
My general reaction to this news might be summed up as "ho-hum."
她并不喜欢诗歌,但是她喜欢哼流行歌曲。
She does not like poetry, but she likes to hum pop songs.
嗯哼,如果我被录用了,我要管理多少个账户?
Uh-hum, if I were hired, how many accounts would I be handling?
哼!你也配吗?
Humph! Do you think you are qualified?
哼,谁信你的!
Humph! Who believes what you say?
“纺纱,”老太太说着点了点头,哼了一支小曲。
"Spinning," said the old lady, and nodded her head, humming a tune.
他哼了一首歌。
He hummed a song.
水鼠兰特只是哼了一声,双手深深插进衣袋,一动也不动。
The Rat only snorted and thrust his hands deep into his pockets, remaining where he was.
希德打了个呵欠,伸了个懒腰,然后用胳膊肘支起身子,哼了一声,开始瞪着汤姆。
Sid yawned, stretched, then brought himself up on his elbow with a snort, and began to stare at Tom.
哼!你们听听,他竟要我全部重写!
And now, if you please, he wants me to rewrite the whole thing!
他唯一的回答就只是哼了一声。
His only answer was a grunt.
我母亲哼了一声,表示不同意。
My mother gave a sniff of disapproval.
呃哼,我可以提个建议吗?
Ahem, can I make a suggestion?
他用柔和的假声自哼自唱。
He sang to himself in a soft falsetto.
哼,她对我说那种话,我再也不会帮她了。
Well I'm buggered if I'm going to help her after what she said to me.
他在纽约找到了份工作?哼,那没什么了不起!
He's got a job in New York? Well, bully for him!
我告诉她出了什么事,她只哼了一声就又看起书来了。
When I told her what had happened she just grunted and turned back to her book.
哼,哈克,你非这样做不可。
Why, Huck, you'd have to.
哼,我偏管得着它。
Well, I 'low I'll make it my business.
獾向前小跑了一两步,然后哼了一声:“嗯!”
The Badger trotted forward a pace or two; then grunted, "H'm!"
隐士自言自语道:“哼——他的心里倒是快乐的。”
The hermit muttered, "So--his heart is happy".
哼,即使做这件事的人是公爵的儿子,他也要后悔的!
Now though the doer of it be a duke's son he shall rue it!
格尔达把一切都告诉了她;老太婆摇了摇头,说:“哼!”
Gerda told her all; and the old woman shook her head and said, "A-hem!"
哼,那声音会把虎百合的红皮肤印第安人带到我们这儿来的。
Ay, and the sound would have brought Tiger Lily's redskins upon us.
他总是哼儿哈儿的,就是不说句痛快话。
He hemmed and hawed but wouldn't say anything definite.
他总是哼儿哈儿的,就是不说句痛快话。
He hemmed and hawed but wouldn't say anything definite.