唄
“我就等呗。”他叹口气说。
'I'll wait,' he said with a sigh.
但这些笨蛋想要的就是那个,就给他们呗。
But that is what the suckers want so you give it them.
“老样子呗,”他那故作可怜的妻子嘟囔道。
"As usual," muttered his martyred wife.
不懂,就好好学呗。
Don't know? Well, learn to.
你还是可以环游世界看电视呗!
You still can travel around the world by watching TV!
好消息是这些产品呗认为是无风险的。
The good news is that these products are considered risk-free.
“画在你下的蛋上呗!”布朗先生说。
"Draw on your eggs!" says Brown Cow.
许多古树在这次大火中呗严重地破坏了。
Many ancident trees have been seriously destroyed in this big fire.
所以我就早点儿来学习呗。
I came here early to learn.
那就说明你会双喜临门呗。
That means you'll have double happiness.
奥巴马,至少让我们在道义上胜一次呗!
Please give us a moral victory at least once Obama!
什么是奉贤?傻呗!
What is ? Silly!
脑子里一个细细的声音说道,就一条裤子呗。
Said a little voice. They're jus pants.
我?就是工作呗。最近工作都把我忙得不行。
Me? Just working. This job has been keeping me busy.
你让我唱一个呗。
Shenyang Let me sing.
这伊犁将军嘛,就是…就是将军府的主人呗。
This General of Ili was the occupant of this General's Office.
那就不要佣金了呗。
Anne: Forget the commission.
小薇:就像你说的……公路旅游很有趣呗?走吧!
Wei: Like you said... road trips are fun, eh? Let's go!
你就别往下看呗。
Don't look down, then.
呵呵,在很多人看来,想不清楚就不想呗,至于嘛。
Hehe, to many people, why bother to think clear if you can’t.
就是小王呗。
It is just Xiao Wang.
尽力而为呗!
Do Your Best.
这个盒子呗想象成一个可以捕获食物和存放食物的平台。
The box is considered as arena where they can hunt and gather food.
这个盒子呗想象成一个可以捕获食物和存放食物的平台。
The box is considered as arena where they can hunt and gather food.