唬
1、虚张声势、夸大事实来吓人。
唬,虎声也。从口虎。---《说文》
你别唬人;唬吓:吓唬
唬弄:糊弄。欺骗;蒙混。
唬
1、恐惧,害怕。
唬得目瞪口呆。---《红楼梦》
唬杀:吓死;吓坏了。
弗雷德唬我。
Fred makes fool of me.
我本可以继续下注唬倒那个家伙。
I could have bluffed that fellow down.
我终于了解那个二手车商唬了我。
I just realized that used car dealer took me for a ride.
小薇:这间酒吧?你在唬弄我。
Wei: At this bar? You gotta be kidding!
大卫下星期不和唬伦一起圈看电影。
David won't go the movies with Helen next week.
别唬我!我知道你有两下子!
Don't tiger me! I know you have two down son!
“唬的忙退出手来,问是怎么了。”收藏。
She drew back in alarm and asked what was the matter.
明兰继续低着头,心道,您拉倒吧,唬谁呢?
The clear orchid continues to lower the head, heart course, you drag down, menace who?
第二天他喝醉了。他跑到法官莎彻家连唬带骂。
Next day he was drunk, and he went to Judge Thatcher 's and bullyragged him.
第二天他喝醉了。他跑到法官莎彻家连唬带骂。
Next day he was drunk, and he went to Judge Thatcher's and bullyragged him, and.
你差点唬倒我。
You could've fooled me.
那个团队表演得很好,我可不是唬你们,他们真的很棒。
The team put on an unbelievable performance. I'm not just blowing smoke - they were great.
有人猜测导演可能用了小孩子玩的玩具火车来唬弄观众。
One suspects the directors may have played with train sets as children.
有些情况下,这种说法很荒诞甚至只不过是唬唬人而已。
In some cases it is a myth or just hearsay.
谭米:他的医生是他打高尔夫的球友,所以他们老是互相唬弄。
Tammy: his doctor is his golf buddy, so they? E always lying to each other.
远处一只猫头鹰唬唬的叫声是唯一打搅那死一般的沉寂的声音。
The hooting of a distant owl was all the sound that troubled the dead still.
远处一只猫头鹰唬唬的叫声是唯一打搅那死一般的沉寂的声音。
The hooting of an owl broke the silence now and again, giving Linda the creeps.
别让我们的脸部表情唬弄了,这草莓奶昔是真的真的很不错!:D。
Don't get it wrong from our face expression, that milkshake was really incredible!
⊙、话是拦路虎,衣服是糁人毛,这是唬老百姓的。修养是王道!
Dialect is the obstacle, the clothes they are hair, this is to intimidate people, Culture is king!
梦仙几乎还没接近我的耳朵,便被足以使人吓得冷入骨髓的事件唬跑了。
A dream had scarcely approached my ear, when it fled affrighted, scared by a marrow - freezing incident enough.
梦仙几乎还没接近我的耳朵,便被足以使人吓得冷入骨髓的事件唬跑了。
A dream had scarcely approached my ear, when it fled affrighted, scared by a marrow-freezing incident enough.
但吕和哈里斯认为,击打者可能被训练出于不让让他们的周边视觉习性唬弄他们。
But Lu and Harris suggest that batters could likely be trained out of the habit of letting their peripheral vision fool them.
在市政厅会议上,他不是单用一句漂亮话来唬弄选民;他让它们提穷根究底的问题。
At town-hall meetings, he does not fob voters off with a single sound-bite; he lets them ask follow-up questions.
让我再告诉一个秘密吧,这事儿在鸡尾酒会上,你能用来唬唬,哈佛的那帮人,好。
Let me give you one other anecdote that I can't resist. This is the kind of thing you can use at cocktail parties to impress your friends from Harvard. OK.
让我再告诉一个秘密吧,这事儿在鸡尾酒会上,你能用来唬唬,哈佛的那帮人,好。
Let me give you one other anecdote that I can't resist. This is the kind of thing you can use at cocktail parties to impress your friends from Harvard. OK.