啜
1、(形声。本义:尝、喝)。
2、同本义。
啜,尝也。---《说文》
君子啜其羹。---《荀子·非相》
君子啜菽饮水,非愚也。---《荀子·天论》
搏之不解,一啜而散。---枚乘《七发》
饮于土塯,啜于土形。---《墨子·节用中》
子饭一盂,子啜一觞。---唐·韩愈《送穷文》
众人皆醉,何不餔其糟而啜其醨?---《史记·屈原贾生列传》
啜茗:品茶
啜饮:饮;喝
啜哺:饮食;吃喝
啜息:饮食休息
啜食:犹言吃喝
啜汁:喝汤。比喻乘机邀功或沾光吃闲饭
啜人贼:犹害人精。啜人,谓吸人精血
啜吒:形容吞咽之声
啜英咀华:比喻品赏、体味诗文的精华。
啜
1、复姓。
“你有孩子吗?”她啜了一小口咖啡问道。
"Do you have any children?" she asked me after a very small sip from her coffee cup.
啜吻——啜一小口你最喜欢的饮品。
Sip Kiss - Take a small sip of your favorite drink.
为使他朋友高兴,他啜了一口酒。
To please his friends he sipped the wine.
浏览片刻,小啜咖啡,买下书店。
Browse a while, sip a coffee, buy the shop.
我倒出温热的酒,优雅地啜了一口。
I pour out the hot wine, and sip, exquisitely.
“爸爸要我们结婚,”他啜了一点茶后,接着说。
Papa wants us to be married, 'he continued, after sipping some of the liquid.
蜜蜂从花中啜蜜,离开时营营地道谢。
Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave.
他在那吱吱有声地啜桔子汁。
He was noisily sucking an orange.
他抽啜着诉说自己的委屈。
He sobbed and complained about his grievance.
客人一边啜茶一边欣赏茶具上的精美图案。
Guests appreciate the delicate designs of the tea set while sipping tea.
他对您表示赞许,并啜着咖啡满意地走开了。
He gives you a thumbs up, slurps his coffee, and walks away.
我只是迫不及待地啜过几小口,从来没有自己喝过一瓶。
A few tantalizing sips was all I had ever had, and certainly never my own bottle.
我轻轻啜了一小口。
I took a small, tentative sip.
她的嗓子又干又涩;同事建议她在幕间小啜几口热的利宾纳。
Her throat felt tight and dry; a colleague said she should sip hot Ribena between the ACTS.
当然,外国宾客与中国东道主敬酒时,小啜一口也未尝不可。
It is quite acceptable for a foreign guest to take a sip instead of emptying the glass when toasting with his or her Chinese host.
我点头,我轻啜我的酒,赞美你的观点时带着感激。
I nod, I sip my wine, I praise your view.
蜜蜂从花中啜蜜,离开时营营地道谢。獥,%韐罔。
Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave.
在做西红柿酱或者煮咖啡的时候加一小啜可以减少酸度。
A pinch added to tomato sauce while cooking, or coffee while brewing, will reduce acidity.
我啜吸三口就喝光了,不过咖啡的香浓温暖我却至今难忘。
After three sips it was gone, but I could still feel its warmth and energy.
它喜欢静静地坐着、打量自己的新家,偶尔小啜一点竹子。
She prefers to sit still and observe her new environment, occasionally snacking on bamboo.
当他啜下一些很棒的红辣椒时,我问起他关于卡马乔的看法。
As he slurped down some wonderfully sizzling red peppers, I asked him what he thought of Camacho.
我想象一个陶瓷做的杯子。我倒出温热的酒,优雅地啜了一口。
I imagine a porcelain cup. I pour out the hot wine, and sip, exquisitely.
有几种不同的蝴蝶聚集到这里的河岸来,吸啜沙子中的无机酸盐。
Several different species flock to the riverbanks to sip mineral salts from the sand.
甚至只是啜了一小口,我就可以说这是我喝过的最浓郁的咖啡了。
Even from a single sip, I could tell it was stronger than any coffee I had ever tasted.
我的习惯经常是泡一杯绿茶,在我给任何我要写的文章列提纲的时候啜上一口。
Mine is often making a cup of green tea and sipping it while I outline whatever I'm going to work on.
您的老板啜了一口咖啡,笑了笑,然后走出了您的办公室,没说什么其他的。
Your boss slurps his coffee, smiles, and walks out of your office with nothing else to say.
若有人对水的需求量高于平均值,最好是定额配给,小口啜,切忌一饮而尽。
For people who require above average amounts of water, it is best to ration that water and sip it rather gulp it.
若有人对水的需求量高于平均值,最好是定额配给,小口啜,切忌一饮而尽。
For people who require above average amounts of water, it is best to ration that water and sip it rather gulp it.