啥
1、[方言]什么
啥格:方言。什么
啥介:方言。什么
啥犯着:方言。犯不着;不划算
有啥说啥
干啥
心里头空落落的啥也没留下–没有话语,没有愤怒,没有眼泪。
There is nothing left inside – no words, no anger, no tears.
哈哈哈,他们会谈些啥呢?
Ha ha ha. What would they talk about?
对不起,我就看不出这与我有啥关系。
Forgive me, but I don't see that any of this concerns me.
他在嘟囔些啥?
What's he burbling about?
我们买了一辆野营车,所以我们啥时想去野营就可以去。
We bought a camper van so we could go away whenever the fancy took us.
你的职业是啥?
May I know your occupation?
你想吃印度菜的话,安布罗斯也有很多很棒的印度餐馆。你想吃啥?
You want Indian food, there're a lot of great Indian spots on Ambrose as well. What did you want?
这世界上到处都是吵吵嚷嚷的蠢货,他们一开口啥都不干,只会撒谎。
Th' world's full o' jackasses brayin' an' they never bray nowt but lies.
那可有啥办法?咱们白面书生手无寸铁。
What can we do? We are palefaced intellectuals with no weapons in our hands.
我们很想知道这里面是些啥玩意儿。
We should like to know what there is behind all this.
巴西的消费者债务是啥状况呢?
WHAT is the state of consumer debt in Brazil?
对嘛,熊猫新闻不配视频还看个啥?
And, panda news is nothing without a video.
宇宙有终结吗?如果有,那么之后是啥?
Does the universe end? If so, what is beyond it?
那么你在这里指的啥?
So what are you up to here?
好了,我想讲些啥呢?
All right. What am I trying to say?
你可以想象这是啥。
You can imagine what this might be.
他觉得自己知道那是啥:就是线粒体。
And he thinks he knows what it is: mitochondria.
是不是这半边大脑有啥毛病?
Is something wrong with that side of my brain?
法国:说我是啥?
France: I'm what?
我咧个去,这货说的是啥?
You say, "Whoa, what is this?"
毕竟,我们知道桥长啥样。
After all, we know what Bridges look like.
彼得想:“她说的是啥呀?
Peter thinks, 'What the hell is she talking about?
医生:结束啥?
Therapist: Ending what?
啥是跳舞毯?
What is dance pad?
我们把“行”和“列”交换了,得到的是啥?
So we switch rows and columns. What do we get?
但不能用它来举起啥。
But you cannot use it to lift something.
小说中没发生啥大事。
Nothing much happens in the novel.
小说中没发生啥大事。
Nothing much happens in the novel.