啼
1、(形声。从口,帝声。本义:放声痛心地哭)。
2、同本义。
嗁,号也。---《说文》。段注:“号,痛声也。”
见人方引婴儿欲投之江中,婴儿啼。---《吕氏春秋·察今》
妇啼一何苦。---唐·杜甫《石壕吏》
忽啼求之。---宋·王安石《伤仲永》
儿醒大啼。---《虞初新志·秋声诗自序》
含乳啼。
儿惧,啼告母。---《聊斋志异·促织》
啼呼:哭叫,叫唤
啼饥:因饥饿而号哭
啼天哭地:非常悲惨
啼咽:悲哽。
3、叫鸣。
自在娇莺恰恰啼。---唐·杜甫《江畔独步寻花》
千里莺啼绿映红。---唐·杜牧《江南春绝句》
渌水荡漾清猿啼。---唐·李白《梦游天姥吟留别》
虎啸猿啼。---宋·范仲淹《岳阳楼记》
啼叫;啼唤:鸣叫
啼唱
4、哭泣。
儿含乳啼声。---林嗣环《口技》
啼哭郎君:指办事无能,只知啼哭了事者。
5、眼泪 。
啼妆女:形容女子姿色迷人。东汉时,妇女以粉拭目下,有似哭啼泪痕,故名
啼眼:泪眼
啼痕:泪痕
啼妆:借指美人的泪痕。
月落乌啼。
The crows caw when moon goes down.
阳光照耀,鸟儿啼啭。
The sun was shining and birds were singing.
鸟儿在我窗外啼啭。
The birds were singing outside my window.
处处闻啼鸟。
The air is filled with birdsong.
她是个神经兮兮的人,别人一问到她的经历就哭哭啼啼的。\
She was a nervous wreck, crying when anyone asked her about her experience.
你知道我有多讨厌那些成天哭哭啼啼的人。
You know how I hate people who bawl all the time.
当她开始因为你而哭哭啼啼的时候,我究竟该怎么办呢?
What on earth shall I do, when she begins to whine and cry for you?
我们正在做……啼咔比拉摇摆舞!
We're doing...... the Tikkabilla jive!
姑娘,你哭哭啼啼是什么缘故?
What are you blubbering for, lass?
如果你失败了,别哭哭啼啼来找我。
If you fail don't come snivelling back to me.
不要哭哭啼啼、连声抱怨。
Stop sniveling and complaining.
如果你失败了,可不要啼啼地回来找我。
You fail, don't come snivelling back to me.
我可不是个哭哭啼啼的人。
I'm not of the tearful order.
啼破了海上辽阔的沉寂。
Breaking the silence of the seas.
快!回去,钻过山洞!啼咚!啼咚!啼咚!
Quick! Back through the cave! Tiptoe! Tiptoe! Tiptoe!
她只是哭哭啼啼。
She does nothing but cry.
如果你从树上掉下来摔断了腿,别跟我这哭哭啼啼的!
If you fall out of that tree and break you leg, don't come running to me.
我们可以为此而哭哭啼啼,或者我们可以为此而雀跃不已。
We can cry about it, or we can dance about it.
确实,她曾哭哭啼啼地向巴克莱夫妇诉说过,自己谁也不嫁。
Indeed, she had told Mr And Mrs Barclay in a tearful voice that she didn't want to marry anybody.
但要这么个弱不禁风、哭哭啼啼的孩子作儿子,让我大失所望!
But I'm bitterly disappointed at having such a weak, crying baby for a son! '!
因为北平处处全长着树,屋子又低,所以无论在什么地方,都听得见它们的啼唱。
For everywhere in Peiping the trees are grown and the living rooms almost are very low; no matter wherever you stay, all can hear the cicadas' crowing.
在鸡声鸣啼的 2005年,许多大型科技厂商都作了些重大的变革。
In the Chinese calendar, 2005 was the Year of the Rooster, and many companies were served a wakeup call as the months passed.
只是如今所有的公鸡都咯咯叫,假装会下蛋,所有母鸡都喔喔啼,假装叫太阳起床。
Only nowadays all the cocks are cackling and pretending to lay eggs, and all the hens are crowing and pretending to call the sun out of bed.
一声雷,可以无端地惹哭满天的云,一阵杜鹃啼,可以斗急了一城杜鹃花。
An innocent thunder could offend all the clouds to tear; a long cuckoo cries could irritate all the cuckoo flowers in the city to bloom.
“瓶装水在哪儿?”一个烦躁的女人拖着一个哭哭啼啼的初学走路的小孩问。
"Where is the bottled water?" asked a harried woman trailing a crying toddler.
妻子们事先决定不再像通常那样哭哭啼啼地送别而是用更具意义的方式来表达。
The wives had decided beforehand to dispense with the usual weepy departure scene in favor of something more meaningful.
妻子们事先决定不再像通常那样哭哭啼啼地送别而是用更具意义的方式来表达。
The wives had decided beforehand to dispense with the usual weepy departure scene in favor of something more meaningful.