喏
1、[方言] 使人注意自己所指事物
喏
1、唱喏。古代作揖致敬时口中同时发出的声音。
先君言,旧制,朝参,拜舞而已。政和以后,增以喏。然绍兴中,予造朝,已不复喏矣。---宋·陆游《老学庵笔记》
喏,我把钢笔借给你。
Here, I'll lend you my pen.
“嗯,听我说吧,喏。”船娘回答。
"Well, look at me, now," replied the barge-woman.
喏,这不就是你的那把雨伞?
There! Isn't that your umbrella?
别这么小题大做。喏,拿上我的伞。
Don't be such a drama queen. Here, take my umbrella.
彼得:喏,保罗,他们就在你后面。
Peter: Yup, Paul, they are right behind you.
喏,往后的事你心里明白了吧?
Well, don't you see what was bound to happen?
没必要买电风扇。喏,又停电了。
There's no need to buy electric fans. Now another power-cut.
当然可以。喏,给你。早点还给我哦。
Certainly. Here you are. But please give them back soon.
让我看看……喏,好了,可以使用了。
Let me see... Here. It works.
安娜:喏,到了。这就是希斯罗机场。
Anna: Here we are. Heathrow Airport.
喏,也许这样对他最好不过。
Well, perhaps it was best for him.
喏-白天动四肢,夜里操心。
Lo! Thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind.
喏,接住你的拐棍儿,走吧。
So you catch no money.
很爱的人很难忘记喏所以我在一直努力。
It is difficult to forget the love of people, so I have been trying.
既然这样,喏,你先用吧。
In that case, here, you go first.
A:喏,试试这一顶。
A: Here, try this one.
喏,你有没有闻到厨房里有烧焦的味道呀?
Say, do you smell something burning in the kitchen?
喏,瞧这瓶,十三度的酒精含量,恰到好处。
Thirteen degrees of alcohol, a proper wine.
喏,咱们打篮球吧!
Now, lets play basketball.
喏,咱们打篮球吧!
Now, let"s play basketball."
我给他换了一块新的油布,喏,就是你刚才看到的这块。
I exchange a piece of new oilcloth, the piece in your hands now.
喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再合适但是了。
Gee, don't be mad, dear, red looks good on you.
案例简介:“来,宝宝,跟外公比赛,看谁吃得快喏!”
Case introduction: "Come on girl, let's see who can eat faster, you or your grandpa."
她的婚姻延续了10年之久,然后因为她的粘花喏草而离异。
Her first marriage lasted for 10 years and then ended in divorce because of her infidelity.
老头:要想吃东西,就得帮我干活。喏,先把桌子擦干净了!
Old man: want to want anything, you have to help me to work. Well, first clean the table!
店员:喏!装好了。照相机里有新电池了。你有带闪光灯来吗?
There! There are new batteries for the camera. Did you bring your flash attachment with you?
店员:喏!装好了。照相机里有新电池了。你有带闪光灯来吗?
There! There are new batteries for the camera. Did you bring your flash attachment with you?