喺
1、方言,在:我听日~屋企(我明天在家里)。你~边度等我(你在哪儿等我)?。
我系2009年喺大学开始普通话。
I also started learning Mandarin at university in 2009.
佢哋喺电话里讲咗好长时间。
They said on the phone a long time.
系人类未出现时,所有动物已经喺到。
Before humans arrived, the animals are already here.
我喺越南同两朋友见面。
I will meet a couple of friends in Vietnam.
呢就系它与大陆其它地方喺理念上嘅唔同。
This is what it is in other parts of the mainland of different ideas.
我当时都冇回复,喺此我兼埋回答大家嘅问题。
I did not respond in this with me to answer your question.
其余时间都喺上海。
The remaining time in Shanghai.
一齐睇吓…我哋每晚点样保持路轨喺最佳状态。
Take a look at what goes on every night to ensure railway tracks are kept in tip-top condition.
唯独喺我面前,佢只能乖乖地用英语回答我嘅话。
Only in front of me, he could only answer my obediently words in English.
我识你喺老鼠!
I know you as mouse.
喺我去中国之前,我希望认识到唔同地区嘅中国朋友!
Before I go to China, I want to make friends in all area.
我喺韩国来。
I'm from Korea.
喺佢回日本前夕,我邀请佢和我一起去游泳,佢好高兴。
The eve of his return to Japan, I invited him to go swimming with me, his good pleasure.
喺佢回日本前夕,我邀请佢和我一起去游泳,佢好高兴。
The eve of his return to Japan, I invited him to go swimming with me, his good pleasure.