嗬
1、叹词。表示惊讶。
嗬,老天爷!看是谁在这儿。
Well, I'll be buggered! Look who's here.
嗬,说曹操,曹操就到—瞧,艾丽斯这不来啦!
Well, speak of the devil—here's Alice now!
嗬嗬!这是什么?
Ho, ho! What have we here?
嗬,真够辣的!
Boy, it sure is hot!
哦嗬,你来了!
Oho, so you've come!
嗬,没想到惊喜这么快就到来了。
Ha, I didn't expect the surprises would come so soon.
嗬,既然这样,我们干吗站在这里?
Oh, if that's case, what should we stand here waiting for?
但是我们开心,嘿,嗬,家里没人。
Yet shall we be merry, Hey ho, nobody home.
但,爱嗬,尽管憎吧,我已猜透你。
But love hate on for now I know thy mind.
而在乐观的人看来,嗬,还剩一半。
But from the optimist's point of view: Gee ! Still a half left.
嗬,好一个粉妆玉砌的世界!
Oh, What a world of puzzle jade powder makeup!
“嗬哎!”小姑娘叫了一声。
"Hoy!" cried the girl.
打电话叫警察,在监狱里放…与狗。嗬!
Call the police, put in j!
嘿,嗬,家里没人。
Hey ho, nobody home.
她向我打招呼:“哟嗬,我有件东西要给你。”
"Yoohoo," she called, "I've got something for you."
嗬嗬,这也是汉堡。
This is Hamburg…
我在等待着美丽的姑娘呀,你为什么还不到来哟嗬?
I was waiting for the beautiful girl, why you don't arrive yo?
嗬,你记得真清楚啊!实在大有进步!我想你已经掌握技巧了!
You remembered! You're really improving! I think you've got it now!
“哦嗬!”他呼哧呼哧地说,“这么晚了还不睡觉,关禁闭!”
"Oho! " he wheezed. "Out of bed so late, this'll mean detention! "
这可是个万能招呼,并且是个委婉语表达:“嗬,今儿的天是够污染的了!”
This worked as an all-purpose greeting, and it was a euphemism for "Wow, the air is really polluted today!"
嗬,他的母亲瞧瞧站在那儿的他,男孩可以看出来,母亲脑海中闪现着回忆。
Well, his mother looked at him standing there, and the boy could see the memories flashing through her mind. She picked up the pen, turned over the paper he'd written on, and this is what she wrote.
当他不能把最后的音调再支撑着唱下去的时候,他可怕地大叫了一声:“啊嗬!”
When it was impossible to sustain the concluding note any longer, the skipper bellowed forth a terrific 'ahoy!'
“跳丧”又称“打丧鼓”、“跳撒尔嗬”,是流传于土家族地区的一种民间祭祀歌舞。
Dancing-funeral, also called "drum-beating funeral", is a funeral form popular among Tujia minority people.
“跳丧”又称“打丧鼓”、“跳撒尔嗬”,是流传于土家族地区的一种民间祭祀歌舞。
Dancing-funeral, also called "drum-beating funeral", is a funeral form popular among Tujia minority people.