嗯
1、“唔”另见wú。
嗯
嗯
1、“嗯”(ń)的又音。
2、“唔”另见wú。
3、“嗯”(ň)的又音。
4、“嗯”(ǹ)的又音。
嗯,我很喜欢那个。你俩觉得呢?
Well, I enjoyed that. How about you two?
嗯,我喜欢这个。你认为怎么样?
Well, I like it. What do you think?
嗯,插一句,我那时正尝试戒烟。
Well, parenthetically, I was trying to quit smoking at the time.
嗯,我不知该怎么问你这个…
Um, I'm not sure how to ask you this...
嗯,不管怎样,她说不安全。
Well, anyways, she said it wasn't safe.
嗯,我喜欢这个想法。你认为怎么样?
Well, I like it. What do you think ?
嗯,我看她不是俄罗斯人就是波兰人。
Well, I think she's either Russian or Polish.
那么你今晚就不来了吗,嗯?
So you won't be coming tonight, huh?
嗯,我想这把我引向要点。
Well, I think that leads me to the real point.
这事咱们以后再说,嗯?
We can discuss this another time, uh?
嗯,这很明显,不是吗?
Well, it's obvious, ain't it?
嗯?你想不想告诉我们?
Well? Are you going to tell us or not?
嗯,对,我想是这样。
Uh, yeah, I guess so.
架子长约一米。嗯,精确地说,是98厘米。
The shelf is about a metre long—well, 98cm, to be precise.
我们离开这里吧,嗯?
Let's get out of here, huh?
她认为他了不起—嗯,算了,人各有所好嘛。
She thinks he's wonderful—oh well, there's no accounting for taste.
“嗯,继续吧。”卡米拉说道,声音相当镇定。
"Well, go on," said Camilla, her voice fairly steady.
嗯,约翰,其实我打电话给你是寻求一些建议。
Well actually, John, I called you for some advice.
“嗯?”巴里问道,“这到底告诉我们什么呢?”
"Well?" asked Barry, "What does it tell us?"
“嗯,那你为什么不问我呢?”他最后说了一句。
"Well, why don't you ask me?" he said finally.
“嗯,”他承认道,“我有时说话确实有点儿含糊。”
"Well," he conceded, "I do sometimes mumble a bit."
“这使我觉得,嗯,自己很重要。”—“你确实重要。”
"It makes me feel, well, important."—"And so you are."
我们都没久留。我是说,气氛不是–嗯,你懂我的意思。
None of us stayed long. I mean, the atmosphere wasn't – well, you know what I mean.
“嗯,它至少不是紫色的。”她不动声色地幽默了一句。
'Well, at least it's not purple,' she commented drily.
他的朋友们很喜欢她–嗯,无论如何大部分是这样的。
His friends liked her – well, most of them at any rate.
嗯,我想,我已经丢了一半的工作了,我还不如彻底放弃算了。
Well, I thought, I've already lost half my job, I might as well go the whole hog and lose it completely.
你看,我真抱歉吵醒了你,嗯,我只是想告诉你我一切都很好。
Look, I'm really sorry I woke you, and, well, I just wanted to tell you I was all right.
“嗯,我想它是基于旧的阴历月份的,不是吗?”—“对,是那样的。”
"Well I suppose it is based on the old lunar months, isn't it?"—"Yes, that's right."
她感到她的脸变红了。“对不起,罗伯,只是我,嗯,有些不知所措。”
She felt her face going red. "I'm sorry Rob, it's just that I'm, um, overwhelmed."
嗯,作为一名新闻工作者,我为人们对于战斗图片有如此大的需求量而深感不安。
Well, speaking as a journalist I'm dismayed by the amount of pressure there is for pictures of combat.