嘍
这么说,你是个跑步爱好者喽?
So you're a runner, huh?
那你认为罚款没有用喽?
You don't think fining people is useful?
来拿你的热狗喽!
Get your hot dogs!
他要知道喽一定很难过。
He must be very sad to hear it.
水开喽。
Look, the water is boiling.
它当然是沙鱼喽。
It's the sandfish lizard, of course.
那么你就是想那样坐在那里喽?
Or are you just going to sit there?
你肯定不能把金钱和幸福等同喽!
Surely you can't identify money with happiness!
当然喽,你可以购买石油生产股。
You can, of course, buy oil producers.
但是缺点当然就是厂商锁定喽。
But the downside there is of course vendor lockin.
当然喽,先生们,我想你们不会。
Sure, Sirs, I think not.
“就是他喽,那个帅哥?”他问道。
"That's him in there, the handsome guy?" he asked.
在这里先祝各位元宵节快乐喽!
Here on this occasion I first wish everyone happy Lantern Festival!
“我当然能够原谅你喽。”父亲说道。
"Of course I can," said the father.
小心喽:“袖扣指数”可能是下一个。
Watch out: the “cufflink index” could be next.
B:好啊,那你一定要去参加婚礼喽。
B: Good, you must be going to the ceremony.
我想“这里一定会恨有趣。”搬家喽!
This would be fun, moving in!
肉饭终于做好了,开吃喽!
Finally the pilaf is ready. Enjoy it!
洛维兹自然会变得多疑而没有安全感喽。
Naturally, Wolowitz is overcome with paranoia and insecurity.
当然,是沙鱼蜥蜴喽。
The sandfish lizard, of course.
从今天开始吃核桃喽!
Eat them up today!
当然喽,观众席里的其他家庭也许会取笑我们。
Yes, the other families in the audience will make fun of it.
那么你没有受伤喽?
So you didn't get hurt?
你疯的咯,我老子要是看到你,你就没的命喽!
Are you crazy? If Dad finds you, he'll bury you under the patio!
那么,你来吃饭的那一次,也可以跟我多谈谈喽。
You might have talked to me more when you came to dinner.
他准有八十岁喽。
He must be eighty years old.
当然是开玩笑喽。
Kidding, of course.
当然,邪恶的科学家必须是在缸外面喽?是这样吗?
Of course, the evil scientist would have to be outside? Or would he?
当然,邪恶的科学家必须是在缸外面喽?是这样吗?
Of course, the evil scientist would have to be outside? Or would he?