嘚
1、形容马蹄踏地的声音。
役马的鼻孔喷着白气,四蹄踏得铁硬的冻土嘚嘚山响。---《当代》
嘚
1、(嘚儿)驱赶驴、骡等牲口前进的吆喝声。
马在坚硬冰冻的路上嘚嘚地跑过。
The horse clattered along the hard, frozen road.
累嘚永远昰主角,而伤嘚永远昰配角。
In this drama of love, there is always a protagonist and a supporting role.
但是现实中嘚我懂得关心!
But reality in I know a concern!
但是现实中嘚我非常天真!
But reality in I am very innocent!
但是现实中嘚我非常活泼!
But reality in I am very cheery!
你跟你的新上司处嘚如何?
How are you doing with your new employer?
但是现实中嘚我品质不坏!
But reality in my quality is pretty good!
莪能得到莪想要嘚幸福吗?
I get what I want happiness?
我不管你爱或是不爱,都是历史嘚尘埃。
No matter you love it or not. everything is just the dust lost in the history.
苊壹直知道你想要天丄那颗最亮嘚星星。
I always know you want heavens that lighting most star.
我一分种,一秒钟地计算你离去嘚时间。
I count the time you have left me, every minute, every second.
她把事情搞嘚一塌糊涂。
She make a shambles of things.
我愿所侑嘚快乐围绕着祢!我错过嘚恋人!
I hope all happiness can around you! My miss lover.
弥补我对伱嘚伤害!
Make up me have to hurt to you!
我会永远嘚珍惜伱!
I will get to cherish you forever!
爱情不是数擆日子过去,它让每个日子都变嘚有嬑义。
Love is not a stuff of counting the days. It's production the days count.
说实话,我斍嘚出于偏见的刻毒评论总比伪君子的假嬑称赞好。
To be frank, I individually prefer prejudiced commentary over fake applause.
她现在视为如佌重要啲生命将随著孩子啲诞生尔变嘚吥那么宝贵。
That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child.
你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变嘚美丽。
You don't love a woman for she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
喇叭声是从树林传到东边来的,不久又有马蹄嘚嘚声同喇叭声混合在一起。
The noise was coming from the woods to the East, and soon there was a noise of horse-hoofs mixed with it.
蹄声嘚嘚复嘚嘚,骑兵纵队开始移动了,沙斯塔缓过一口气来。他们走上了另一条大路。
With a great cloppitty-clop the column began to move, and Shasta breathed again. They had taken the other road.
总有一天我会沐浴著另一个世界嘚晨曦对你说;我曾经见过你在地球嘚光中在人类嘚爱里!
I have seen the before in the light of the earth, in the love of man.
当两岁的Yvette自得其乐地‘嘚嘟’着或摆弄着一串钥匙时,她和我所见到的任何一个孩子一样是快乐的。
And, at the age of two, quite content to "durdle" away to herself or fiddle with a bunch of keys, Yvette was as happy as any toddler I had ever seen.
当两岁的Yvette自得其乐地‘嘚嘟’着或摆弄着一串钥匙时,她和我所见到的任何一个孩子一样是快乐的。
And, at the age of two, quite content to "durdle" away to herself or fiddle with a bunch of keys, Yvette was as happy as any toddler I had ever seen.