嘛
1、表示道理显而易见
你嘛,就不用亲自去了。
As for you, I don't think you have to go in person.
“这个嘛,”玛莎解释道,“梅德洛克太太说是因为我妈妈。”
"Well," explained Martha, "Mrs. Medlock says it's because o' mother."
就这样做下去—你做得蛮不错嘛。
Keep going like that—you're doing fine.
你可以试着多给人一些鼓励嘛!
You could try being a little more encouraging!
不过嘛,那可能不是真的。
Ah, but that may not be true.
“不必挖苦人嘛。”她说。
'There's no need to be sarcastic,' she said.
这肉嘛,怎么说呢,做得稍微老了点儿。
The meat was— how shall I put it? —a little overdone.
你减肥也可以吃早饭嘛!
You can still eat breakfast when you are slimming.
既然要我说嘛,我认为你不接受那才傻呢。
If you want my opinion, I think you'd be crazy not to accept.
你似乎自我评价很高嘛!
You seem to have a high opinion of yourself!
没有必要搞人身攻击嘛!
There's no need to get personal !
哦,求求你,爸爸,就这一次,别小气嘛。
Oh, please, Dad, just this once don't be cheap.
要是它不合适,你总还可以把它退回去嘛。
If it doesn't fit, you can always take it back.
你说干不了是什么意思?这不是小事一桩嘛!
What do you mean you can't do it? It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel!
“这是你的选择,不是吗?”—“可不是嘛。”
"It's your choice isn't it."—"Quite."
别为了赶着明天把事情干完而累坏身体。这事可以等一等嘛。
Don't kill yourself trying to get the work done by tomorrow. It can wait.
我认为那篇文章相当出色;不过,我有些偏心—那是我写的嘛!
I think it's an excellent article, but then I'm prejudiced—I wrote it.
怎么样啊?你知道—说的就是爱情、生活以及诸如此类的事情嘛。
How's it going? You know—love, life and all that jazz.
高兴点!不就是场游戏嘛。
Cheer up! It's only a game.
别客气啦。如你所说,我们是好朋友嘛。
You are welcome! We are good friends as you say.
大家都是因为伤心才哭嘛。
One cries because one is sad.
我很抱歉,我还在学嘛。
I'm sorry. I'm still learning.
那也算是一种表演嘛。
That's a kind of acting.
这条裤子有弹性嘛?
Do these jeans stretch?
他告诉我,他是你们的一伙,还是你提到的那位先生的密友呢,那位先生正受着这些老清教徒统治者的迫害嘛!
He tells me he is of your party, and a close friend to the gentleman you spoke of, he is in peril from these old Puritan rulers!
不要再分辩了,有错误就承认嘛!
Don't try to explain away the situation. If you have made mistakes, just admit them.
他不对嘛,怎么能顺着他呢?
How can we do as he wishes when he's obviously wrong?
就是嘛,我也这么劝过她。
Precisely. That's just what I had tried to talk her round.
这也不能怪他,头一回做嘛。
He's not to blame. After all, it was the first time he'd done it.
开个玩笑嘛,何必当真呢?
I was only joking. Why take it so seriously?