嘿
1、(形声。从口,黑声。本义:叹词,表示招呼、赞叹或惊异) 同本义。
2、用于歌曲中,常叠用,无明确的意义。
3、咳嗽。
嘿,咳也。---《集韵》
嘿
嘿,别动!那是我的饮料!
Hey, hands off! That's my drink!
“嘿!当心!”帕蒂喊道。
"Hey! Look out!" shouted Patty.
嘿,好主意!而且我们还可以找支乐队。
Hey, that's an idea! And we could get a band, as well.
嘿,你在干什么?滚开!
Hey, what are you doing? Push off!
她见他笑了笑,张开嘴说道:“嘿,凯特。”
She watched as he smiled, opened his mouth, and said, "Hey, Kate."
嘿,问你点事好吗?
Hey, can I just ask you something?
嘿,看看时间吧!我们今晚再谈论这个,好吗?
Hey, look at the time! We'll talk about it tonight. All right?
只要按下按钮,嘿,马上就出来一杯上好的咖啡!
You just press the button and, hey presto, a perfect cup of coffee!
嘿,瞧着点路!
Hey, watch where you're going!
那是我这个星期第三次迟到了—不过,嘿—谁管它呢。
That's the third time I've been late this week—but hey!—who's counting?
接着是各种各样大概就像“嘿,这咖啡真棒”一样的对咖啡的称赞。
There followed an assortment of praise for the coffee along the lines of "Hey, this coffee is fantastic!"
“嘿,伙计。”卫兵说。
"Hey, buddy," says the guard.
嘿,不要放弃,冲冲冲。
Hey, don't give up! Go go go.
嘿,等等,我还没找钱。
Hey, wait, I haven't given the change.
嘿,它是只红色的小猫。
It's a red cat, hey!
嘿,或许我该去那里。
Hey, maybe I should go over there.
嘿,我知道这很疯狂。
Hey, I know it's crazy.
嘿,你差点撞倒我了。
Hey, You almost bumped into me.
嘿!别忘了你的夹克!
Hey! Don't forget your jacket!
嘿,苏菲,你好吗?
Hey, Sophie. How're you doing?
嘿,那是我的兔子。
Hey, that's my bunny.
嘿,我今晚还要去。
Hey, I'm going again tonight.
嘿,我们去爬山吧。
Hey, let's go hiking.
嘿,祝你生日快乐!
Hey, happy birthday to you.
嘿,你在找什么呢?
Hey, what are you looking for?
嘿,你的早餐呢?
Hey, what about your breakfast?
嘿?你不会真是那个意思吧?
Hello? You didn't really mean that, did you?
嘿,现在看我怎样切,好吗?
Here, now watch how I cut this, OK?
嘿,休!你帮会儿忙行不行?
Oh, Sue! Could you help me a moment?
至于他的工作–嘿,他对此十分诡秘。
As for his job – well, he was very mysterious about it.