噢
1、表示醒悟或惊讶(例如对惊恐或喜悦)
他对我说:“噢,你要什么?”
He goes to me: "Oh, what do you want?"
她以探询的目光看了看我。“噢?”
She looked at me inquiringly. "Well?"
噢,我的天哪,他向人开了枪。
Oh my God, he's shot somebody.
噢,你都干了些什么,你这个混蛋!
Oh, what have you done, you wretch!
噢,常言道,没有消息就是好消息。
Oh well, no news is good news, to coin a phrase.
噢,这么说你是彼得的弟弟。
Oh, so you're Peter's younger brother.
噢,首先,他符合一切条件。
Well, in the first place he has all the right qualifications.
噢,蒂姆!很抱歉,但我得赶紧走了。
Oh, Tim! I'm sorry but I have to dash.
噢,太棒了!那对弗雷德将会很有利。
Oh great! That'll be good for Fred.
那里有数以千计的人,噢,至少几百人。
There were thousands of people there—well, hundreds, anyway.
噢,看!太阳出来啦!
Oh, look! The sun's coming out!
噢,我刚才是说…
Well, as I was saying...
在这儿的第一天我想:“噢,我该怎么挺过去呀?”
On my first day here I thought, "Ooh, how will I survive?"
“警察!开门!”—“噢,天哪,”我想,“又来了。”
"Police! Open up!"—"Oh well," I thought, "here we go."
当人们赞美特里的歌声时,她实际上会说“噢,这没什么!”
Terry actually says "Oh, shucks!" when complimented on her singing.
我想说什么来着?噢,对了,我们终于有了我们的第二台电脑。
What was I going to say. Oh yeah, we've finally got our second computer.
“许多人发现戒烟确实很难。”— “噢,是的。我过去1天抽3包。”
"A lot of people find it very difficult indeed to give up smoking."—"Oh yes. I used to smoke three packs a day."
“我今天差点丢了工作。”—“怎么回事?” —“噢,我把那个家伙狠揍了一顿。”
"I almost lost my job today."—"What happened?"—"Oh, I punched out this guy."
“和你交谈过的科学家们对此怎么看?”——“噢,首先,他们怀疑这是否会奏效。”
"What do scientists you've spoken with think about that?"—"Well, to begin with, they doubt it's going to work."
噢,知道,知道,这注定是个悲剧—可怜的女人被束缚在一个没有爱情的婚姻里,诸如此类的。
Oh, I know, I know, it's meant to be so tragic–poor woman, trapped in a loveless marriage, yadda yadda yadda.
噢,来吧,莫尔,来呀!
Oh, come along, Mole, do!
噢,往上看。那是灯笼。
Oh, look up there! That's a lantern.
噢,我们能否组建家庭?
Ooh, can we be a family?
噢,月亮!看那月亮!
Oh! The moon. Look at the moon!
噢,汤姆,我忘了!
Oh, Tom, I had forgot!
噢,你永远猜不到!
Oh, you could never guess!
噢,多美的彩虹啊!
Oh, what a beautiful rainbow!
噢,我喜欢老鼠。
Oh, I like rats.
噢,我喜欢旅游。
Well, I like traveling.
噢,我喜欢旅游。
Well, I like traveling.