噯
嗳,早知道就好了。
Oh! If only I'd known earlier.
嗳,那不是你不打电话的理由。
Well, that doesn't explain why you didn't phone.
嗳,你就甭想晋升了。
Well, you can kiss goodbye to your chances of promotion.
嗳,你搞混啦。
No, no, you're all mixed up.
我非常饿。嗳,你不觉得饿吗?
I am, rather. Why, you don't feel hungry?
爱米利娅嗳哟!那是什么呼声?
Emilia. Alas, what cry is that?
的能力,嗳气几乎是普遍的。
The ability to belch is almost universal.
尒说著嗳咜,偶笑勒,笑旳吢嘟庝勒。
You say the love her. I smiled. Laugh heart pain.
真的吗?嗳,这个。我喜欢这个陶瓷花瓶。
Really? Oh, this one. I like the cloisonne vase.
我听说那是一家好宾馆。嗳,有多远呀?
I've been told that's a good one. Well, how far is it?
嗳,难道我们从神手里得福,不也受祸吗。
What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?
胃胀和嗳气是胃痛和消化不良常见的副作用。
Bloating and belching are common side effects of heartburn and indigestion.
嗳不是戏,纵使不完美,也不至于是悲剧。
Look not play, even if not perfect, nor is the tragedy.
嗳,我不愿同这经理谈。
Well, I will not talk to the manager.
克林顿:嗳,我不能对那样的问题不作回应。
Clinton: Well, I cannot let that go unanswered.
嗳,我得承认,我爱他要比爱彬格莱更深切。
Why, I must confess that I love him better than I do Bingley .
嗳,它们就在这儿呢!
Well they are here!
辛迪:真的吗?嗳,这个。我喜欢这个陶瓷花瓶。
Cindy: Really? Oh, this one. I like the cloisonne vase.
嗳哟!嗳哟!这坟墓的石门上染着些什么血迹?
Alack, alack, what blood is this, which stains the stony entrance of this sepulchre?
我能拥有这种嗳吗?
Can lown this love?
明明爱,却要放弃;明明喜欢,却含着泪说卟嗳。
Clearly love, but to give up, Clearly like, but contain tears to say "o unbelieving lindsey".
惟侑嗳能唤醒嗳。
Love alone can waken love.
嗳,格林先生,你们使用过任何宾馆内的服务项目吗?
Well, have you used any hotel services, Mr. Green?
嗳,不要因为我喜欢无偿干活,你就对我做的每件事嗤之以鼻。
Well, just because I like to act free, you don't need to turn your nose up at everything I do.
嗳,不要因为我喜欢无偿干活,你就对我做的每件事嗤之以鼻。
Well, just because I like to act free, you don't need to turn your nose up at everything I do.