嚷
1、叫喊声。
只觉得耳朵边满是嘈杂的嚷。---鲁迅《故事新编》
2、吵闹
嚷嚷刮刮:吵吵嚷嚷
嚷聒:嚷刮,嚷闹,嚷嚷。吵闹
嚷乱:吵闹;捣乱
3、叫喊
嚷喝:大声吆喝
4、责备;训斥
嚷骂:大声责骂
5、[方言]呼唤
嚷
1、叫嚷;吵闹
2、声张,传扬;把消息、事情等传出去
“这会比她来之前更糟。”他们嚷道。
"It will be worse than before she came," they cried.
他撞了她并且冲她嚷。
He hits her and shouts at her.
她嚷道,你是头公牛!
She cried, you're an ox!
孩子们在嚷些什么?
What are the children shouting about?
她在嚷什么?
What's she shouting about?
“滚开,滚开,滚开,”他高声嚷道。
"Get away, get away, get away," he howled.
他冲我尖声嚷了一句什么。
He screeched something at me.
“马上进来!”她嚷道。
'Get in here now!' she bawled.
就这样,又嚷又叫了一个小时后,她流着泪走了出来。
So after shouting and screaming for an hour she walked out in tears.
他几乎是冲我嚷道:“好吧。”
He almost snapped at me, "all right".
“我缝得这么快,”丽兹嚷道,“晚饭的铃响很久之前,我肯定已经缝好餐巾了。”
"As I sew so fast," cried Lizzy, "I'm sure to have finished my napkin along before the bell rings for dinner."
屋子里一片乱嚷。
The room was in an uproar.
威尔逊牧师先生更加严厉地嚷道。
"Cried the Reverend Mr." Wilson, more harshly than before.
“这正是我的看法,”玛丽安嚷道。
"That is exactly what I think of him," cried Marianne.
她嚷道,“你背叛了我们!”
"You betrayed us!" She shouted.
“看看你都做了什么!”面包师嚷道。
'Look what you've done!' shouted the baker.
“爸爸!”布赖恩和艾米丽一起嚷道。
"Dad!" yelled Brian and Emily.
“她是,”我的小姐嚷道。
She did!' cried my young lady.
我嚷道,立刻把我那愚蠢的恐惧忘掉了。
I cried, forgetting instantaneously my foolish fears.
有人嚷道,“你没击中!”
Someone yelled. "You missed!"
难道你听不懂英语吗?”我嚷了起来。
Don’t you understand English?”I shouted.
伊丽莎白极其满意地嚷道。
Cried Elizabeth, with the greatest satisfaction.
她嚷道:“亲爱的爸爸马上就回去写吧。”
"Oh! My dear father," she cried, "come back, and write immediately."
他几乎是冲我嚷道,“好吧。”
He almost snapped at me, All right.
猫嚷道,“你要是再罗嗦,我连你也吃了!”
"Will you hold your tongue, " cried the cat, "one word more and I will eat you too."
有人嚷道,你没击中!
someone yelled. You missed!
他其实很讨厌我那样冲他嚷。
He hated the way I called him out.
他们大笑道,指着我嚷道。“住手!”
They laughed, pointing at me. "Stop it!"
他们大笑道,指着我嚷道。“住手!”
They laughed, pointing at me. "Stop it!"