姍
姍
1、姗
苏姗像是对什么事感到不安。
Susan seemed agitated about something.
作为演员,简和苏姗不是同一层次。
As actress Jane is not in the same class as Susan.
爱丽姗黛:是的。莫丽亚在等我。
Alexandra: Yes. The Molinas are waiting for me.
爱丽姗黛:你有可能来希腊看我吗?
Alexandra: Maybe you could come to visit me in Greece?
老师让苏姗到她那去,因此她就去了。
The teacher asked Susan to go, so she went.
除苏姗外,所有的同学都通过了考试。
All the students passed the exam except Susan.
这不是我的自行车。是苏姗的(车)。
This is not my bike. It's Susan's (bike).
嗨!李姗!这是谁家的照片?
Hi! Li Shan! What picture is it?
赵姗简直不能相信自己竟然这么倒霉。
Zhao Shan can't believe her continuing bad luck.
苏姗昨晚很晚才到达北京。
Susan got to Beijing pretty late last night.
苏姗利用她所有的业余时间练习弹钢琴。
Susan made the most of all her spare time to practise playing the piano.
爱丽姗黛:请打开它。我想你会惊喜的。
Alexandra: Open it, please. I think you might be amused.
苏姗是史密斯先生的孙女。
Susan is Mr. Smith's granddaughter.
这一天姗尔达看来并不处于她的最佳状态。
On this day Zelda did not look her best.
是的,她的名字叫李姗。
Yes, her name is Li Shan.
姗蒂嗅到血的味道,鼻子用力的闻着那包裹。
She sniffed the sacking, drawn by the scent of the blood. "leave."
他看到姗蒂正穿越庄稼,追逐假想中的兔子。
He could see where Shandy wasrunning by the path she was making through the crop, chasing imaginary rabbits."Shandy
我想知道你们是否有阿恩。萨克努姗写的书。
I wanted to know if you have any books written by Arne Saknussemm.
你竟然告诉他们,姗蒂,你竟然告诉他们我在这!
You told them, Shandy, you told them were I was!
爱丽姗黛:噢,罗比给我这个的时候告诉我的。
Alexandra: Well, Robbie told me when he gave me this.
苏姗:你怎么说的?
Susan: What did you say?
苏姗,准备去哪里?
Where are you going, Susan?
她跳得不如苏姗高。
She jumps less high than Susan.
我需要一把锹,你的女婿可以帮苏姗娜挖新的黏土。
I need one, and your sons-in-law can dig new clay for Susana.
约翰·拉威利先生才华出众的太太从这辆车中姗然而下。
From this chariot stepped the gifted wife of Sir John Lavery.
姗蒂侧躺着,用一只眼睛看着他,她好像听不懂他的话。
Shandy lay on her side, one eye looking at him. She didn't seem convinced.
他停下来,拉住姗蒂,用最有架势的语气说:“坐下!”
He stopped and pulled Shandy upshort. "Sit!" he said in his most authoritative voice."Sit!"
此外还有来自伊州芝加哥的、我的小同乡姗特尔·斯蒂夫。
And then there's Shantell Steve, from my hometown of Chicago, Illinois.
“他太让我失望了,”吉米对着姗蒂耷拉的耳朵自言自语。
"He let me down," Jimmy murmured into the dog's floppy ear.
“他太让我失望了,”吉米对着姗蒂耷拉的耳朵自言自语。
"He let me down," Jimmy murmured into the dog's floppy ear. "I promised."