娘
1、(形声。从女,良声。本义:对妇女的泛称,多指少女)。
2、同本义。
见娘喜容媚,愿得结金兰。---古乐府《子夜歌》
渔娘;厨娘;婆娘;老板娘;娘行:女性通称
娘们:女人
娘娘庙:俗谓送子女神之庙
娘子关:一称苇泽关。在山西省平定县东北,河北省井陉县西。相传唐平阳公主率军驻此
新娘;姑娘
3、又。
爷娘唤女。
4、又。
爷娘闻女来。
耶娘妻子走相送。---唐·杜甫《兵车行》
我出生时我娘死了;爹娘;娘母:母亲
娘母子:母亲。
5、奴婢对女主人也称娘。
那秋菊拾着鞋儿道:“娘这个鞋,只好盛我一个脚指头儿罢。”---《金瓶梅词话》
6、称长一辈或年长的已婚妇女。
娘以指叩门。---明·归有光《项脊轩志》
娘妗:舅母
大娘;婶娘;姨娘
“嗯,听我说吧,喏。”船娘回答。
"Well, look at me, now," replied the barge-woman.
“我也是。”船娘十分衷心地说。
"So do I, too," said the barge-woman with great heartiness.
当他赶上船娘时,她还在笑。
The barge-woman was still laughing when he drew up level with her.
”嗨,我自己也正要去那个方向。”船娘回答。
"Why, I'm going that way myself," replied the barge-woman.
船娘往后仰着,放声大笑,笑得眼泪都流下了腮帮子。
The barge-woman was leaning back and laughing unrestrainedly, till the tears ran down her cheeks.
桃金娘常绿的树叶、优美的白色花朵以及令人愉悦的芳香,正象征着美丽和年轻。
Myrtle's evergreen leaves, elegant and beautiful white flowers and their charming fragrance are seen as symbols of beauty and youth.
他们有类似肉桂的草本植物名为桃金娘,但是是古罗马人引进了很多我们现在了解并且十分喜欢的草本植物和蔬菜。
They had a cinnamon-like herb called bog myrtle, but it was the Romans who introduced many of the herbs and vegetables that we now know and love.
激情不从桃金娘和常青藤上摘取果实,不召唤阿瑞修斯和敏修斯,也不讲述“粗野的半人半羊的森林之神和农牧之神”。
Passion plucks no berries from the myrtle and ivy, nor calls upon Arethuse and Mincius, nor tells of "rough satyrs and fauns."
你可以在躺在古老的桃金娘科常绿树下的草坪上。
You can lie on the lawn beneath the ancient pohutukawa.
他一回家,他娘就说:呀!
As soon as he comes in, his mother says to him: 'Ah! Mon Dieu!
丈母娘恨我,老婆嫌弃我。
My mother-in-law hates me; my wife pushes me away.
据说重婚者受到的最大惩罚是——两个丈母娘。
The maximum punishment for bigamy is said to be two mothers-in-law.
我是你今天晚上的媚娘。
I'll be your night lovin 'thing.
旅馆的老板娘走进来。
The landlady of the hotel entered.
这个老板娘是个希腊人,手臂上长满了汗毛。
The proprietor was a Greek with hairy arms.
我不想跟人提起俺娘,也不想说她是做什么的。
I did not want to mention my mom or what she did.
健身课上充斥着诸如“伪娘”以及其他口头攻击的调侃。
Gym class would be full of taunts like "girly-man" and other verbal attacks.
我一直很疑惑为什么我的丈母娘习惯拔掉烤面包机的电源。
I'm puzzled by my mother-in-law’s habit of keeping her toaster unplugged.
不管用任何方法,小心谨慎的墨娘将不得不冒险了。
One way or another, the cautious Mrs Merkel will now have to run risks.
而且不是那种海军陆战队在仪式上用的娘们儿玩意儿。
And not one of those sissy ceremonial things the Marines have.
他真想破口大骂:这娘们儿就让杰克死在了那样一条土路上。
He wanted to curse her for letting Jack die on the dirt road.
如果你想避免又细有娘的眉毛,而又想保持积分干净和优美。
While you want to avoid thin, feminine eyebrows, you do want to keep them somewhat cleaned and polished.
想想看,如果你未来丈母娘或者女友闺蜜对你怨言不断,你会怎样呢?
Just imagine what will happen if your mother-in-law-to-be or friends are angry with you.
我无法想象“伪娘”出现在20年前——甚至10年前会是什么样子。
I cannot imagine this happening 20 years ago - even 10 years ago.
如果你害怕那会让你看上去很娘,那就避免闪光类和极端光泽类的唇膏。
If you're afraid it will make you look too feminine, just avoid the glittery and ultra-glossy variety.
如果你害怕那会让你看上去很娘,那就避免闪光类和极端光泽类的唇膏。
If you're afraid it will make you look too feminine, just avoid the glittery and ultra-glossy variety.