婦
我不像表面上那样是个简单的洗衣妇!
I am not the simple washerwoman I seem to be!
我有几个姑妈,她们都应该是洗衣妇的。
I have several aunts who OUGHT to be washerwomen.
你说,你是个洗衣妇。
You're a washerwoman to your trade, says you.
他听见绅士们大声警告说:“小心,洗衣妇!”
He heard the gentlemen call out warningly, "Be careful, washerwoman!"
他们非常傲慢、严厉地看着我,说:“走开,洗衣妇!”
They looked at me very proud and stiff and haughty, and said, "Go away, washerwoman!"
这儿有个可怜的老人家——显然是个洗衣妇——晕倒在路上了!
Here is a poor old thing--a washerwoman apparently--who has fainted in the road!
你总不会让蛤蟆府的托德先生装扮成洗衣妇,在世上到处游荡吧!
You wouldn't surely have Mr. Toad of Toad Hall, going about the country disguised as a washerwoman!
我找到了他昨天回家时穿的那件洗衣妇的旧衣服,挂在壁炉前的毛巾架上。
I found that old washerwoman-dress that he came home in yesterday, hanging on a towel-horse before the fire.
我有一个姑妈,她是个洗衣妇。
I have an aunt who is a washerwoman.
真想不到一个洗衣妇开车开得那么好,第一次见到!
Fancy a washerwoman driving a car as well as that, the first time!
你甚至可以把他们形容为长舌妇。
You could almost describe them as' gossips'.
我们酒店的天妇罗柜台很受欢迎。
The tempura counter is very popular in our hotel.
于是挪亚和他的妻子,儿子,儿妇,都出来了。
And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him.
挪亚就同他的妻和儿子儿妇都进入方舟,躲避洪水。
And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons' wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood.
挪亚就同他的妻和儿子,儿妇,都进入方舟,躲避洪水。
And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.
问问自己吧:你能忍受看着你曾经深爱的人嫁作他人妇吗?
Ask yourself: Can you bear seeing your once-beloved person be married to someone else?
吃天妇罗时要蘸着一种特制的油,这种油的主要成分是酱油。
Tempura is eaten with a special soy sauce-based dip.
因为她知道如何看起来像一个完全的刁妇,但却不必贬低自己。
She knows how to look like a total vixen without being trashy.
转了几圈,竟遇上安杰和他的妻子——紫竹,他们在选购婴妇用品。
Accidentally, I met jack and his wife Susan. They were buying some necessities for pregnant woman and baby.
恰好你“绘声绘色”的讲了出来,那么你经理也知道你是个长舌妇了。
And if you play any part in its proliferation, chances are your manager will know that, too.
不过,问题是,你总不能让蟾宫的蟾蜍先生装成洗衣妇,满世界跑吧!
'But look here! You wouldn't surely have Mr. Toad of Toad Hall, going about the country disguised as a washerwoman!'
那与雅各同到埃及的,除了他儿妇之外,凡从他所生的,共有六十六人。
All those who went to Egypt with Jacob-those who were his direct descendants, not counting his sons' wives-numbered sixty-six persons.
有一种说法认为“天妇罗”的语源是西班牙语“tempera(温度)”。
One theory is that the word tempura came from the Spanish tempera, meaning temperature.
妇产医学院对该测试涉及的道德问题进行了讨论,但没有确定应该采取何种措施。
The College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists has discussed the ethical issues related to the test but failed to reach a decision on what it should do.
这份文件继续“强力推进”妇产医师对病人进行抑郁筛选,把它作为常规检查的一部分。
The document went on to "strongly encourage" obstetricians to screen patients for depression as part of their routine practice.
那个柳条丈夫从来不会和任何人争吵,从来不会提高他的噪门,不会像你这个波妇一样。
That wicker husband never quarrelled with anyone, never even raised his voice.
那个柳条丈夫从来不会和任何人争吵,从来不会提高他的噪门,不会像你这个波妇一样。
That wicker husband never quarrelled with anyone, never even raised his voice.