幫
我帮他在卧室里装了几个搁架。
I helped him put up some shelves in his bedroom.
谢谢你。你已经帮了很大的忙。
Thank you. You've been a great help already.
他遭到了一帮白人青年凶残的攻击。
He suffered a vicious attack by a gang of white youths.
您卖房子我们能帮您卖个好价钱。
We can help you get top dollar when you sell your house.
我耗费了一个周末帮他粉刷房间。
I gave up my weekend to help him paint his apartment.
她有这么多家务事,帮不了我们。
She won't be able to help us with all the family commitments she has.
夜里成帮结伙的年轻人在街上闲逛。
Gangs of youths patrol the streets at night.
你帮了这么大的忙,理应受到奖励。
You deserve a reward for being so helpful.
一帮混混儿羞辱了一个残疾人。
A gang taunted a disabled man.
他失明以后,我就开始帮他打理生意。
I started helping him run the business when he went blind.
一帮男孩子正在街上放烟火。
A gang of boys were setting off fireworks in the street.
没有什么我们能帮得上忙的。
There wasn't a thing we could do to help.
她一阵风似的飘然进来,要求我帮她。
She just breezed in and asked me to help.
他被一帮暴徒打得遍体鳞伤。
He was badly beaten up by a gang of thugs.
校友关系当然是帮了忙的。
Of course, the old school tie has been a help.
沃尔先生问我能否帮他把桶彻底清扫了。
Mr. Wall asked if I would help him clean out the barrels.
对不起,我帮不了你的忙。
I can't help you, I'm afraid.
我能帮什么忙,只管说。
Let me know how I can help.
人们说尖刻的话来帮自己感觉优越或强势。
People make cutting remarks to help themselves feel superior or powerful.
亲情可能帮这个年轻人找到了生活的方向。
The ties of kinship may have helped the young man find his way in life.
哼,她对我说那种话,我再也不会帮她了。
Well I'm buggered if I'm going to help her after what she said to me.
她总是认真地听,好像这样会帮她听懂一样。
She always listened earnestly as if this might help her to understand.
她依靠严格的爱和她为人母的本能来帮他戒酒。
She relied on tough love and her parenting instincts to help him quit drinking.
许诺的钱财帮不了那些已经债务缠身的学生们。
The promised money won't help those students already knee-deep in debt.
我恐怕帮不了你。
I'm afraid I am not in a position to help you.
你帮了大忙。
You've been a great help.
别光坐着看电视—帮一下忙吧!
Don't just sit watching television— make yourself useful !
两帮对立的球迷相互高声辱骂。
Rival fans hurled abuse at each other.
他推了她一把,帮她翻过围墙。
He gave her a boost over the fence.
他推了她一把,帮她翻过围墙。
He gave her a boost over the fence.