彆
1、弓两端向外弯曲的地方。
2、别
别担心,他们可能只是忘了打电话。
Don't worry—they could have just forgotten to call.
别担心,交易是完全合法的。
Don't worry; the deal was completely above board.
别灰心!我们会找到出路的。
Don't despair! We'll think of a way out of this.
“别这么窝囊。”她笑道。
'Don't be so wet,' she laughed.
别抢—多着呢,人人都有。
Don't grab—there's plenty for everyone.
别担心。你的讲话挺好的。
Don't worry. Your speech was fine.
只要还有可能就别放弃。
Don't give up until you have exhausted all the possibilities.
别嘲笑她—她绝对正确。
Don't scoff—she's absolutely right.
别摇桌子,我在写字呢。
Don't wobble the table—I'm trying to write.
别听她的,她光说空话。
Don't pay any attention to her—she's all talk.
我希望你别告诉任何人。
I would prefer it if you didn't tell anyone.
别发火,没什么大不了。
Don't have a cow—it's no big deal.
小心,别踩着那水坑。
Careful you don't tread in that puddle.
别碰那个盘子,烫手!
Don't touch that plate—it's hot!
别担心,她会准时的。
Don't worry, she'll be on time.
嗨,孩子们!别抢啊!
Hey, you kids! Don't all snatch!
别担心,这无关紧要。
Don't worry. It's of no consequence.
“别!”她尖叫道。
'Don't!' she squealed.
尽量别弄湿了鞋子。
Try not to get your shoes wet.
别太快—慢点吧!
Don't go too fast —gently does it!
当心别喝得太多!
Take care (that) you don't drink too much!
我劝你别告诉他。
I'd advise you not to tell him.
别担心—有我呢。
Don't worry—I'll stick up for you.
咱们别太激动。
Let's not get hysterical.
留神别撞了头。
Be careful you don't bump your head.
别松开绳子。
Don't let the rope go.
别调得太稀。
Don't make the mixture too sloppy.
遇到别人争论时,最好别插嘴。
When it comes to other people's arguments, it's better to leave well alone.
“别烦我!”她生气地低声说。
'Leave me alone!' she hissed.
“别瞎忙了,”他怒斥道。
"Stop fussing," he snapped.