恕
1、(形声。从心,如声。本义:恕道,体谅) 同本义。
恕,仁也。---《说文》
彊恕而行,求仁莫近焉。---《孟子》
以心度物曰恕。---《声类》
以己量人谓之恕。---《贾子道术》
恕,明也。---《墨子经上》
忠恕违道不远。---《礼记·中庸》。注:“恕,忖也。忖度其义于人。”
子贡问曰:“有一言而可以终身行之者乎?”子曰:“其恕乎!己所不欲,勿施于人。”---《论语·卫灵公》
恕直:宽仁正直
恕心:仁爱之心
恕实:忠实,老实
恕道:宽仁之道。
2、饶恕,宽恕。
老臣病足,曾不能疾走,不得见久矣,窃自恕而恐太后玉体之有所郄也,故愿望见太后。---《战国策·赵策》
故今具道所以,冀君实或见恕也。---宋·王安石《答司马谏议书》
恕谅:宽谅,原谅
恕免:饶恕;宽免
恕辞:开脱或原谅的言辞。
他和埃里克都像以往一样在门外等着我,所以我估计自己还不致于罪无可恕。
He and Eric both waited for me at the door as usual, so I figured I wasn't totally unforgiven.
恕我冒昧,他的计算有个错误…
If I may be so bold as to suggest that he made a mistake in his calculations...
请恕我冒犯,我不认为那是要点。
With all due respect, I hardly think that's the point.
恕我打断一下,但有件事我需要说。
Excuse me interrupting, but there's something I need to say.
恕我斗胆直言,我认为您在问错误的问题。
With all due respect I submit to you that you're asking the wrong question.
恕我打断你,乔,我认为这里并没有人在怪你。
But if I can interrupt, Joe, I don't think anybody here is personally blaming you.
恕我冒昧提出这些问题。
Excuse me for my abrupt questions.
恕我介绍一下我的朋友苏珊。
May I introduce you to my friend Susan?
恕我直说吧,那不是该说的事情。
Put frankly, it is not the thing to say.
摩西:你太放肆了,罪无可恕。
Moses: Now you go too far. You shall be punished.
这种骇人听闻的行径罪不可恕。
Nothing can extenuate such appalling behavior.
恕我冒昧,我没看出来你是个经理。
With all due respect, I don't see you as a director.
请恕我冒昧,我不同意你的说法。
Excuse me, but I don't agree with you.
也许恕瑞玛的衰落是注定的。
Perhaps Shurima was meant to fall.
恕在下愚昧,我能否问一个简单的问题?
At the risk of sounding stupid, can I ask you a simple question?
警官,请恕我打扰一下。
Officer, give me a break.
警官,请恕我打搅一下。
Officer give me a break.
是可恕之罪,或是死罪?
Venial sin or mortal sin?
请恕我冒昧,你还没有提到你来此的原因呢。
If I may be so bold, you still haven't mentioned why you're here.
恕我请教你一个问题。
I'd like to ask you just one question.
恕我不能接受你的劝告,不过,谢谢你的好意。
I can't follow your advice; nonetheless, thank you for giving it.
说到这里,请恕我失陪一下,我得去一下洗手间。
At this point, you must excuse me; I have to go to the restroom.
至于其他国家,若是犯下同样错误,那可真是罪不可恕。
Other countries, though, have no excuse for committing the same error.
“恕我无可奉告,我们不会公开商业关系,”库克回答。
“I’m afraid I can’t answer your question, we don’t disclose our commercial relations, ” Cook said.
但是也需要对“罚女,恕男”的传统双重标准进行重新评估。
But the traditional double standard that punished women and forgave men is also being reevaluated.
但他和埃里克都像以往一样在门外等着我,所以我估计自己还不致于罪无可恕。
But he and Eric both met me at the door as usual, so I figured I wasn't totally unforgiven.
你会发现自己被持久化的想法困扰,或者-恕它被称为-一个实际的幻想。
You may find yourself haunted by a persistent idea, or - dare it be known - an actual fantasy.
如我所说,恕我冒昧这样说,当那种情况出现并且继续出现时,全世界都将受益。
And as I said, presumptuous of me to say this, if that occurs and continues to occur, it will benefit the whole world.
如我所说,恕我冒昧这样说,当那种情况出现并且继续出现时,全世界都将受益。
And as I said, presumptuous of me to say this, if that occurs and continues to occur, it will benefit the whole world.