您
1、注意:用于多数时不加词尾“们”,两个人称“您俩”或“您二位”,三个人称“您仨”或“您三位”,三个人以上称“您诸位”。
“很荣幸见到您,先生,”他说。
"A pleasure to meet you, sir," he said.
贝克太太,我很高兴与您相识。
I am delighted to make your acquaintance, Mrs Baker.
我非常抱歉这个时候来打搅您。
I'm terribly sorry to bother you at this hour.
我们将会把您的订货尽早送达。
We will get your order to you as soon as possible.
拜托您给我透露些消息好吗?
Would you oblige me with some information?
对不起,这是您的座位吗?
Excuse me, is this your seat?
非常抱歉,我伤着您了吗?
I'm terribly sorry—did I hurt you?
欢迎您光临本店随便看看。
You are welcome to come in and browse.
您给我的那只表走得很准。
The watch (that) you gave me keeps perfect time.
主啊,我们颂扬您的圣名。
We bless your holy name, O Lord.
我们很遗憾地通知您,您的申请未通过。
We regret to inform you that your application has not been successful.
您的胸围是多少,太太?
What is your bust measurement, Madam?
很高兴欢迎您光临舍下。
It is a pleasure to welcome you to our home.
我现在好些了,谢谢您。
I'm better now, thank you.
我非常高兴在此等候您。
I'm quite happy to wait for you here.
一旦您选定了养狗场,请为您的宠物预约。
Once you have chosen a kennel, make a booking for your pet.
我不想违背您的意愿。
I don't want to go against your will.
请问您今晚能否赏光?
Will you be gracing us with your presence tonight?
我能知道您的全名吗?
May I have your full name?
很抱歉给您添麻烦了。
We are very sorry to have incommoded you.
很抱歉,打搅您了。
I am sorry if I disturbed you.
我必须恳求您原谅。
I must crave your pardon.
让我帮您拿外套吧。
Let me take your coat.
非常感谢您的帮助。
Your help was very much appreciated.
让我再给您斟满。
Allow me to replenish your glass.
一旦您的申请被接受,全部的细节资料将寄给您。
Full details will be sent to you once your application has been accepted.
教授,我必须告诉您我对您所受的损失深表同情。
I must tell you how much I sympathize with you for your loss, Professor.
有人接待您吗?
Are you being served?
您现在点菜吗?
May I take your order ?
很高兴认识您。
It's been a pleasure meeting you.