慌
1、(形声。从心,荒声。本义:急忙,忙乱) 同本义。
怎这样慌?五日内我还便罢了!---明·梦觉道人《三刻拍案惊奇》
偏偏我们走的慌,未带银子。---《施公案》
走得太慌;慌不择路:慌里慌张,顾不上选择道路
慌慌速速:匆忙,慌张
慌速:慌张急促。
2、散亡。
仆夫慌悴,散若流兮。---《楚辞》。王逸注:“慌,亡也。言己欲求贤人而未遭遇,仆御之人感怀愁悴,欲散亡而去,若水之流,不可复还也。”
慌
慌
沉住气,别慌!
Keep calm! Don't panic!
慌什么?火车还有一个小时才开呢。
What's the hurry ? The train doesn't leave for an hour.
我发觉他对我说慌,因此决定同他断绝关系。
I've found he lied to me, so I've decided to have done with him.
我们蔑视说慌的人。
We feel contempt for a liar.
我很慌,告诉我丈夫我们得把尸体藏起来。
I panicked and told my husband that we needed to hide the body.
不要慌。这个时候就该你的放松技巧上场了。
Don't panic. Now's the time to put your relaxation skills into overdrive .
冷静下来,不要慌。
Calm down, don't be panic.
别慌。你最后一次用它是什么时候?
Take it easy! When did you last use it?
哈里特:我一位他只撒了两次慌。
Harriet: I thought he only lied twice.
别慌,告诉我们到底发生了什么事!
Just take it easy and tell us exactly what happened.
这是你分享梦境的第一课。别慌。
This is your first lesson in Shared dreaming. Stay calm.
这个顽皮的小男孩似乎对家人说了很多慌。
That naughty boy seems to tell his family too many lies.
会说慌的人总是把别人的优点说成是自己的。
Will lying people are always the advantage of others as his own.
不要慌。
Don't panic.
不要慌,麻婆豆腐里的花椒正在给你的舌头消毒!
Don't worry. The prickly ash in the Mapo bean curd is disinfecting your tongue!
考试不翻书,简直头猪。作弊不要慌,逮到就要装。
Test book, simply pig. Don't panic if caught cheating, pretend to be.
确实,几乎所有人都说慌——但他们不会撒太多的慌。
Sure, almost everybody lies-but they don't lie by much.
我们知道我们可以得分,所以最主要的事情就是别慌。
We know we can score, so the main thing is to not go mad.
客人到达时你不必找急忙慌的四处准备食物和打扫卫生。
You needn't rush around to prepare food and tidy up when guests arrive unexpectedly.
要是真是饿的慌,那就挑些固体食物吧,否则,宁可不要。
If you are hungry, eat something concrete. Otherwise don't.
红灯亮,那么不要慌,按照事先制定好的规程赶快疏散吧。
Red - don't panic and hurry up, just follow the rules and do what is prescribed.
在听众面前讲话他心里很慌,以致于有一会儿说不出话来。
He was so frightened of speaking before the audience that he lost his tongue for a few moments.
别慌!
Don't be alarmed!
别慌,看看爱情专家怎么说:鲜花:最传统也是最经典的情人节礼物。
Biehuang, love to see how the experts say: flowers: the most traditional and most classic Valentine's Day gift.
根据来自索马里饥慌地区的救援人员的说法,如果不加改善情况只会糟糕。
According to Somali aid workers from the hungriest areas, the situation is bad but improving.
根据来自索马里饥慌地区的救援人员的说法,如果不加改善情况只会糟糕。
According to Somali aid workers from the hungriest areas, the situation is bad but improving.