慮
每次你煮咖啡的时候,把剩下的咖啡渣虑干放进小碗里,然后把碗放在厨房里。
Every time you make coffee, dry the leftover coffee grounds and keep them in small bowls, then place the bowls in the kitchen.
有一次,在我还是个小毛孩,从来没有骑过马的时候,他让我骑上一匹马在他的旁边疾驰,对于他那不熟练的同伴,他一点也不担虑。
Once, when I was a mere lad and had never ridden a horse before, he made me mount one and gallop by his side, with no qualms about his unskilled companion.
我们的意见也许会有千虑一得之处,供你参考。
Our observations may contain a grain of truth for you to refer to.
做出的决定也要虑及社会福利问题。
Decisions also need to consider social welfare issues.
敏捷开发本身虑及了连续的增强。
The agile environment itself allowed for continual enhancements.
但是也必须要虑及被制裁方的感受。
But the people sanctioned must mind.
到底发生什么事让您如此愁虑?
What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
体贴的人不应该对乾旱攷虑不周。
Thoughtful men should not to be careless about the drought.
该方法虑及了项目涉众反馈和中期修正。
This allows for ongoing stakeholder feedback and mid-course corrections.
我们可以从新攷虑修正合同。
We are adaptd to amend alteration the contract.
他正兰虑从委员会中辞职。
He is considering resignation from committee.
不同的分层虑及沿不同的维度分解系统。
Different hierarchies allow for decomposition of systems along different dimensions. There are several different hierarchies available in uml.
倘若俄罗斯表现得谦虚且友善,那就不足为虑。
When Russia seemed weak and friendly, that was a minor worry.
如果你不信,那他得出的灾难性结论就根本不足为虑。
If you don't, then his catastrophic conclusions are irrelevant.
他们也告诉他,西方国家的领导人也要兼虑国内的舆论。
Western leaders also had domestic opinion to worry about, they told him.
天哪,你应该小心才是。不过,智者千虑,必有一失嘛。
My goodness! You should have been more careful. Anyway, Homer sometimes nods.
他认为有关需求低迷的担忧不足为虑,并说正在按预期扩大产量。
'The expansion is coming along as expected,' he said, dismissing concern about depressed demand.
攷虑到问题的严重性,在事态进一步恶化之前,必须采取有效的措施。
In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before entities get aggravate.
好好虑一下,然后照张照片,写下关于它的故事,最后,对,把它处理掉。
Think about that. Take a picture. You might want to write the story down. Then -- yes -- away with it.
积虑日深,全球投资者不大愿意忍受违约的风险还有新兴市场的上跳下窜。
The gathering unease has left global investors less willing to tolerate the risks associated with volatile emerging economies.
只有当满洲被完全占领且其地位被巩固之时才可能去虑及向西北方向前行。
It can however surely not be placed in the front ranks. Only when Manchuria has been occupied and its position there consolidated can it be thought of, to make a drive in a northwestern direction.
就最基本的层面上而言,蓝牙和Wi - Fi都是虑及连接的无线技术。
At the most basic level, both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are wireless technologies that allow for connection.
但任何从1到10的数字都是有效的分数,虑及了团队成员之间微细的差别。
But any number from 1-10 is a valid score, allowing for subtle differences between team members.
然而,考虑到失业率也许会从现在的6.5%上升至9%,此类风险或许不足为虑。
But with unemployment perhaps heading for 9%, from 6.5% now, that risk seems remote.
我们虽然看到目前的能源价格上涨不足为虑,但经济复苏将导致对石油需求的增加。
We have seen an increase which is not worrying at present but a recovery could lead to a higher demand for oil.
测试用例的权重,它虑及了更多粒度的诚实的结果报告,因而提高了数据结果的价值。
Test case weight, which allows for more granular and honest results reporting, thus increasing the value of your data results.
测试用例的权重,它虑及了更多粒度的诚实的结果报告,因而提高了数据结果的价值。
Test case weight, which allows for more granular and honest results reporting, thus increasing the value of your data results.