抽
1、(形声。从手,由声。本义:拔出,抽出)。
2、拔出,把夹在中间的东西取出。
抽,拔也。---《广雅》
每射,抽矢菆。---《左传·宣公十二年》
挈水若抽。---《庄子·天地》。李注:“引也。”
左旋右抽。---《诗·郑风·清人》
抽刀断水水更流。---李白《宣州谢眺楼饯别校书叔云》
抽简禄马:算命
抽匣:抽剑出匣
抽毫:抽笔出套
抽宝剑;抽刀
3、从全部里取出一部分;拔除。
言抽其棘。---《诗·小雅·楚茨》
抽其半。---《仪礼·丧服传》
抽分:从中取得一分
抽功夫:抽空
抽暇:抽空。
工厂里的污水被抽到了附近的河里。
Waste water is pumped from the factory into a nearby river.
那些女孩子要烟抽。
The girls bludged smokes.
你一天抽几支香烟?
How many cigarettes do you smoke a day?
筹到的钱款将用来挖井眼,再将水抽入干涸的湖中。
The money raised will be used to dig bore holes to pump water into the dried-up lake.
“许多人发现戒烟确实很难。”— “噢,是的。我过去1天抽3包。”
"A lot of people find it very difficult indeed to give up smoking."—"Oh yes. I used to smoke three packs a day."
让我在路上再抽一斗烟。
That I may smoke one more pipe on my way.
我可以抽一整天。
I could smoke it all day.
我抽到了下下签,只得打扫厕所了。
I drew the short straw and had to clean the toilets.
直到最近抽鸦片才被判定为非法。
The use of opium was not criminalized until fairly recently.
我抽了一口烟就开始咳嗽起来。
I took a puff on the cigarette and started coughing.
她倒抽了一口气,连忙用手掩着嘴。
She gasped and her hand flew to her mouth.
他抽响鞭子,策马飞奔而去。
He cracked his whip and galloped away.
他把双臂从袖子里抽了出来。
He pulled his arms out of the sleeves.
她把手从他的手里抽了回来。
She withdrew her hand from his.
烟抽到一半时,她一阵咳嗽。
Halfway down the cigarette she had a fit of coughing.
他点上一支雪茄,抽了两口。
He lit a cigar and puffed on it twice.
这些罪犯应该用马鞭抽一顿。
These criminals deserve to be horse-whipped.
我用虹吸管把汽车里的汽油抽到桶里。
I siphoned the gasoline out of the car into a can.
他们听到这消息惊讶得倒抽了一口气。
They gasped in astonishment at the news.
给我支烟抽可以吗?我的烟好像抽完了。
Could I have a cigarette? I seem to have run out.
我的头痛逐渐减轻,后来变得微微抽痛。
My headache faded to a dull throbbing.
你能不能从你手下抽一个人过来帮帮我们?
Could you spare one of your staff to help us out?
她的头开始怦怦地抽痛。
Her head began to pound.
她长长地抽了一大口烟。
She took a long drag on her cigarette.
你是不是出来抽支烟?
Are you coming outside for a smoke?
他的牙又开始抽痛了。
His tooth had started to throb painfully again.
讨根烟抽,不介意吧?
Mind if I bum a cigarette?
他的头一抽一跳地痛。
His head throbbed painfully.
我等候时抽了一支烟。
I had a cigarette while I was waiting.
他在抽一只大雪茄。
He was smoking a big cigar.