拾
1、(形声。从手,合声。本义:捡取,从地上捡起来)。
2、同本义。
拾,掇也。---《说文》
犹拾遗于涂,摭弃于野。---《论衡·逢遇》
故周之夺殷也,拾遗于庭。---《韩非子·安危》
犹拾瀋也。---《左传·哀公三年》
俯有拾,仰有取。---《史记·货殖列传》
志士不饮盗泉之水,廉者不受嗟来之食,况拾遗求利以污其行乎!---《后汉书·列女传》
拾视之,非字而画。---《聊斋志异·促织》
拾粪;拾麦穗儿;拾毛:拣界外球。毛:用毛充塞内部的球
拾芥:拾取地上的小草。比喻取之极易
拾石为砚:从地上拾起一块石头用作砚台
拾夺:拾掇;收拾
拾拣:拣取
拾翠:拾取翠鸟羽毛以为首饰
拾沈:拾取汁水。
3、收敛,收集。
妇人拾蚕。---《韩非子·说林下》
拾发以将乘矢。---《仪礼·大射仪》
请拾投。---《礼设·投壶》
萧何入秦,收拾文书。---《论衡·别通》
拾骨:收拾遗骨改葬
拾菜:采撷野菜
拾尘:本指捡起饭中的灰尘,后借为引起误会而猜疑
拾集:收集
拾摭:收集
拾纂:收集编纂。
4、十,数目,九加一所得,汉字数目‘十’的大写
拾
1、沿着台阶一级一级地登上
拾级
她决定开始彻底收拾那房子。
She decided to start picking up the house from the top down.
他们家总是收拾得清清爽爽。
Their house is always spick and span.
我们在海滩拾贝壳。
We collected shells on the beach.
他们收拾好行李,退了旅馆的房。
They packed and checked out of the hotel.
我收拾好行装,跟查理说了再见。
I packed and said goodbye to Charlie.
她让弗朗西斯把她的行李收拾完。
She left Frances to finish her packing.
她已收拾好度周末的一套换洗衣物。
She packed a change of clothes for the weekend.
他把东西收拾好以后煮了咖啡。
He cleared away and made coffee.
早餐后,他们玩的时候我在收拾。
After breakfast they played while I cleared up.
我们到场时乐队已开始收拾乐器了。
We arrived just as the musicians were packing up their instruments.
我直截了当让他收拾好行李走人。
I told him fair and square to pack his bags.
用了好半天才把房子收拾出来。
It took hours to get the house straight.
我会把你以前房间的床铺收拾好。
I'll make up the bed in your old room.
等他落到我手里—我马上会收拾他!
Wait till I get my hands on him—I'll soon sort him out!
她若再这样做,看我怎么收拾她。
I'll give her what for if she does that again.
我上我房间去继续收拾行李。
I went up to my room to continue with my packing.
他们把什么都留给我来收拾。
They left me with all the clearing up.
你不必筋疲力尽地收拾—我们会做的。
There's no need to exhaust yourself clearing up—we'll do it.
拉里正在拾级而上到阁楼去。
Larry was mounting the stairs up into the attic.
她趁孩子们不在时收拾了他们的房间。
She took advantage of the children's absence to tidy their rooms.
鱼若已收拾干净,我只需烧一下即可。
I'll only cook fish if the guts have been removed.
把这房子收拾得可以住人是个大工程。
Making the house habitable was a major undertaking.
她把牛奶收拾完后转过身来。
She finished putting the milk away and turned around.
她把厨房的所有台面全都收拾干净了。
She's cleaned all the kitchen surfaces.
我的行李箱还没收拾好呢。
I haven't packed my suitcase yet.
我开始为旅行收拾些东西。
I began to pack a few things for the trip.
她把家里收拾得一尘不染。
She keeps the house spotless.
工人们走后,我花了好长时间才收拾好。
It took me ages to put things to rights after the workmen had left.
你能不能等别人走后留下来帮我收拾收拾?
Can you stay behind after the others have gone and help me clear up?
你能不能等别人走后留下来帮我收拾收拾?
Can you stay behind after the others have gone and help me clear up?