捎
1、(形声。从手,肖声。本义:选取)。
2、同本义。
捎,择也。---《广雅·释诂》
捎,自关已西,凡取物之上为挢捎。---《说文》
捎,选也。---《方言》
3、掠拂。
风捎檐滴难开幌。---张耒《春阴》
曳捎星之旃。---杨雄《羽猎赋》
捎:抽打割勒。捎:拂掠
捎儿:手巾
捎星:拂到天上的星,形容极高
捎捩:拂掠转折。
4、破除;砍杀;芟除。
拔剑捎罗网。---曹植《野田黄雀行》
5、捎带;顺带。
孟姜女时常到村口去看,希望过路的人给捎封信来。---《孟姜女》
捎搭:装载在牲口背上
请把这张报捎给她;捎个口信
捎
1、扇打。
这脸上是前日打围,在铁网山教兔鹘捎了一翅膀。---《红楼梦》
我可以代你给她捎个口信。
I can help you take a message for her.
史蒂夫用摩托车捎了我一程。
Steve gave me a ride on his motorbike.
你忘了拿你的短上衣,不过我可以在明天上班的路上顺便捎给你。
You left your jacket, but I can drop it off on my way to work tomorrow.
下学期回来时记得捎上它和你父母的口信。
Remember to bring it back with your parents' words next term.
克拉拉让他捎了许多信给海蒂。
Clara gave many messages to him for Heidi.
托尼和他爸爸去参观博物馆了。需要我帮你捎个口信吗?
Tony has gone to visit the museum with his father. Can I take a message?
请顺便帮我捎点吃的来。
Pick up something for to eat, please.
你去见着他,别忘了给我捎个好儿。
Don't forget to convey my regards when you see him.
要我把你的信捎给她吗?
Shall I take your message to her?
拜托您捎个信儿给他。
Would you be kind enough to take a message to him?
烦您给她捎个信儿。
May I trouble you to pass on a message to her?
请把这本书捎给她。
Take this book to her, please.
替我给大家捎个好。
Please give my regards to everybody.
他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
He's not in. May I take a message for him?
您认为我们应该捎多少来呢?
How much do you think we should get?
你能给我的父母捎个信息吗?
Could you give my parents the message?
圣诞节捎递的消息是:我们绝不孤独。
This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
镇子上不会让他俩结婚还顺带捎上我的。
The town wouldn’t let the two of them marry with me joined up for the ride.
我可以给玛丽捎个口信吗?
Can I take a message for Mary?
我能为您给他捎个口信吗?
Can I take a message for him?
我捎给她一袋新鲜橘子。
I had brought her a bag of fresh oranges.
我能为你捎什么东西吗?
Is there anything I can get for you while I am out?
问候捎捎,祝福早早,快乐的圣诞多美好。
Take bring greetings, blessing, early how wonderful and happy Christmas.
我没有给他捎什么口信。
I didn't send him any message.
我可以请你捎口信吗?
May I leave a message?
一天晚上,我去他的房间给他捎个电话留言。
One evening I went to Jim's room to deliver a phone message.
您能帮我捎个信息吗?
Could you take a message?
这话你捎过去没有?
Did you pass the words?
这话你捎过去没有?
Did you pass the words?