捏
1、(形声。从手,从土,曰声。本义:用手指将软的东西捻成一定形状)。
2、同本义。
只见几个婆子手里都捧着一色捏丝戗金五彩大盒子走来。---《红楼梦》
捏泥人儿;捏怪:塑造怪相
捏素:塑像
捏塑:以泥塑造。
3、握。
俺捏住这玉佩慢慢的行将去。---郑德辉《驺梅香》
手内捏一捏,就知分两;手上还捏着那只小篮呢;把钱捏在手里睡觉
4、假造。
王庆听他问的跷蹊,便捏一派假话支吾。---《水浒传》
捏奏:捏造谎言,上奏朝廷
捏名:假造姓名
捏事:假造事端
捏陷:捏造假证陷害
捏故:捏造事端
捏构:虚构,编造
捏报:谎报
捏诬:说谎诬陷。
那个男孩在我的手臂上捏了一下。
The boy pinched my arm.
哦,天哪,不,从来没有这么想捏她。
Oh dear no, never wanted to pinch her so much.
如果你愿意,我可以捏你一下,让你看看我有多真实。
I will pinch you a little if you like, to show you how real I am.
你难道不想伸出手轻轻捏一下它吗?它实在太可爱了。
Don't you want to just reach out and pinch it? It's so cute.
她用右手捏了一把盐,搓一撮盐放进锅内,然后把手拍干净,像敲钹一样。
She took a pinch of salt with her right hand, rubbed a trickle into the pan, and beat her hands clean like a pair of cymbals.
购物者只要在农产品部门发现一个很喜欢说话的邻居在捏未熟的桃子,就应该考虑假装自己在打电话。
Shoppers should consider fake foning anytime they spot a talky neighbor in the produce department pinching unripe peaches.
我喜欢她捏捏手来安慰人的方式。
I liked her way of reassuring you with a squeeze of the hand.
他捏了捏她的手,冲她笑笑。
He squeezed her hand and smiled at her.
他安慰地捏了捏她的手臂。
He squeezed her arm reassuringly.
我抓住他的手捏了捏。
I took his hand and squeezed it.
他轻轻捏了捏我的手。
He gave my hand a little squeeze.
他的拳头慢慢地捏紧,直捏得指关节都发白了。
His fists clenched slowly until his knuckles were white.
在一天结束的时候,如果你用你的手指把这个金属块移到一边,不要用力捏它。
At the end of the day, if you move this metal thing aside with your fingers, don't squeeze it too hard.
温迪很快地说了声“先喝茶”,迈克尔感激地捏了捏她的手,但勇敢的约翰犹豫了。
Wendy said tea first quickly, and Michael pressed her hand in gratitude, but the braver John hesitated.
有话快说,别扭扭捏捏的。
Out with it. Don't be bashful.
他的捏拧擦伤了桃子的表面。
His pinching bruised the peaches.
当你用手捏一下皮肤,它很快就会恢复。
When you pinch the skin on the back of your hand it should snap back instantly.
一整天我都会被人捏的!
I'll get pinched all day long!
于是她抓住了他的手狂热地捏。
And then her hand closed on his and pressed feverishly.
所以啊温柔一点,不要抓压不要捏挤。
So be gentle and don't grab and squeeze.
教你如何检查鳄梨的成熟:不要挤捏!
Here is how to check for ripeness: do not squeeze!
用拇指和食指的之隙挤捏它。
Gently squeeze it between thumb and index fingers.
她收到那封信,捏在手里搓了一整天。
She received the letter, and crushed it in her hands all day long.
捏动缩放、惯性滚动、轻击,都支持。
Pinch-to-zoom, inertial scrolling, tap-to-click, it's all there.
她看了一眼,接着握住我的手,捏了一下。
She looked then took my hand and squeezed it.
他们是那么谦虚的!见了观众便扭扭捏捏。
They are so modest! An audience embarrasses them.
我稍稍捏了一只柠檬,柠檬汁自然而然地就滴下。
I put the squeeze on a lemon and it soon juiced.
希拉微笑着,当她细看留言卡时,她捏了下我的手。
Sheila smiled and squeezed my hand when she saw the card.
希拉微笑着,当她细看留言卡时,她捏了下我的手。
Sheila smiled and squeezed my hand when she saw the card.