掰
1、张开。
我时常掰着嘴儿说一阵,劝一阵,哭一阵!---《红楼梦》
掰脸:翻脸
掰交情:使交情破裂。
格雷斯使劲掰掉了一大块陶土。
Grace broke off a large piece of the clay.
他把巧克力掰成两半,给了我一块。
He broke the bar of chocolate in two and gave me half.
我们掰下玉米,用来喂猪和奶牛。
We picked the corn by hand and we fed it to the hogs and the cows.
李掰下一小瓣橘子递给他。
Lee broke off a small piece of orange and held it out to him.
她掰了一块巧克力给我。
She broke off a piece of chocolate and gave it to me.
纸可以被掰成小块,并制成新的纸。
Paper can be broken into small pieces and made into new paper.
你能帮我把这药丸掰成两半吗?
Can you break this pill in half for me?
她轻易地把它掰成了两半。
She easily broke it into two pieces.
你能掰弯这根棍子吗?
Can you bend this stick?
她会把我的饼干掰成两半,以确保我不会噎着。
She would break my biscuits in half to be certain I wouldn't choke.
别只是掰着指头数日子,要让每一天都过得有意义。
Don't count the days. Make the days count.
“你妈妈和玛莎,”玛丽掰着她的手指数着,“还有知更鸟和本·威瑟斯塔夫。”
"Your mother and Martha," Mary checked them off on her fingers, "and the robin and Ben Weatherstaff."
祭品是面粉、油和香,这香的一部分被掰去,作为祭司的会费,剩下的部分摆在祭坛里燃烧。
The offering was flour, oil, and incense. Part of the incense was taken away as the priest's dues, and the rest was burned in the altar.
更不能让你的瑜伽老师帮你掰上去。
Don't let your yoga teacher push or pull you into any of these poses either.
基斯打开包装,掰下一块递给我。
Keith opened the wrapper, and broke off a piece and handed it to me.
他捉住我的手腕,想要把我的手掰走。
He clutches my wrists, trying to pry my hands away.
现在,他俩掰了,她开始给你打电话了。
Now they've broken up and she's started calling you.
现在,他俩掰了,她开始给你打电话了。
Now they’ve broken up, and she’s started calling you.
祂被拣选,蒙受祝福,“掰碎”而被交付。
He was chosen, blessed, and broken to be given.
2片甘草根、掰成小块。
2 dried licorice roots, broken into small pieces.
他们可以把牙刷头掰掉,几秒钟内把牙刷柄磨尖。
They can break the brush head off and sharpen the shaft in seconds.
当做算术时,几乎是下意识的,我还是会想去掰手指。
I still tend to move my fingers, almost subconsciously, when doing arithmetic.
这其中有几十种——掰着指头数的话,超过一百种之多。
There are dozens of them-by one count, more than a hundred.
亲戚、邻居们,说他是狗熊掰棒子,他也根本听不进去。
His relatives and neighbours sneered at him, saying that he would never be able to learn anything.
第三对夫妻根本没有掰价的意思,就打算当场掏预付金了。
The third couple didn't want to bargin and they intended to pay in cash on the spot.
很多小孩在农场掰玉米,摘黄瓜,收获任何成熟的农作物。
A lot of the kids would tassel corn, pick cucumbers or whatever crop was ripe for the picking.
我们同样愿意做一个这样的人:被选,蒙福,被掰碎,而成为世上的食粮。
We too want to live as people chosen, blessed, and broken, and thus become food for the world.
福山身着熨帖的蓝色衬衣,带褶的深色便裤,他掰着开心果,深思而谨慎。
In a pressed, blue button-down shirt and pleated dark slacks, he cracks open pistachios, contemplative but cagey.
和霸王龙比赛掰手腕,有很严的规则,吃了对手这种事是绝对不允许发生的。
Right. This is a sanctioned match, and killing your opponent is strictly against the rules.
和霸王龙比赛掰手腕,有很严的规则,吃了对手这种事是绝对不允许发生的。
Right. This is a sanctioned match, and killing your opponent is strictly against the rules.