揀
你只能有什么工作就干什么—你不能挑三拣四了。
You have to take any job you can get—you can't pick and choose.
你可以保留一张照片。两张里任选一张—拣你喜欢的。
You can keep one of the photos. Either of them—whichever you like.
如果说我有什么不能容忍,那就是优柔寡断、挑三拣四的顾客。
If there's anything I can't stand it's an indecisive, wishy-washy customer.
她很快地翻了一下那摞文件,把所有看着有趣的东西都拣了出来。
She looked quickly through the papers, sifting out from the pile anything that looked interesting.
不要挑三拣四的,给什么就拿什么吧。
Don't pick and choose, but take what's given to you.
拣要紧的说。
Say what you think is most urgent.
你可以跳读一本书,只拣那些有关的段落读一下即可。
You may skip through a book, reading only those passages concerned.
现在是拣便宜货的时候了。
Now is a time to pick up bargains.
为什么我要花3个小时在公园里拣垃圾?
Why would I spend three hours of my time picking up trash?
你问我怎样拣一个男人?
You ask me how to pick a good man?
男人不是你可以拣的。
A man is not something you can pick.
虽然可以挑三拣四但不能漠不关心。
It can be choosy but not indifferent.
“把它拣回来!”海丝特说。
"Bring it hither!" said Hester.
毕竟,挑三拣四比实际下厨做饭总是要容易得多。
No, it’s always easier to nitpick than actually to cook the meal.
Susan在裙子堆里挑三拣四,却一件也没买。
Susan picked and chose her dresses, but did not buy any.
这一切意味着2009年电脑买家似乎可以大拣便宜。
All of this means 2009 is looking like a year-long bargain sale for PC buyers.
我诧异这是她自己的话还是从亨利·博尔多那儿拣来的。
I wondered if it was her own or if she had pulled it from Henry Bordeaux.
偶尔我会采一束花或拣一朵娇艳的玫瑰送给我的邻居、朋友或亲戚。
Once in a while I pick a bouquet or a single perfect rose to give to a neighbor, friend or relative.
然后冲得太快他拣了柔依博德、企业顾问生命和人伤亡公司。
Then, rushing too quickly, he picked Zoe Baird, corporate counsel for Aetna Life and Casualty Co.
他给我拣定了靠车门的一张椅子;我将他给我做的紫毛大衣铺好座位。
He picked a seat by the door for me and I stretched the large-sized purple coat made by him across the seat.
挑三拣四不过是个借口——无论是对别人还是对你自己而言。
It just be can be an excuse - either to yourself or other people.
然后,他们成为关键的瓶颈,在其中会出现无休止的挑挑拣拣。
Then, they become the critical bottleneck from which an unending series of nitpicks and cavils seem to emerge.
小白鸽低下头开始在灰堆里拣起来,一颗一颗地拣,不停地拣!
The pigeons nodded their heads and began to pick, pick, pick, pick.
一些学生已经准备好投掷雪球和那些从大街上拣来的塑料瓶了。
Some were already throwing snowballs and plastic bottles from the pavement.
而卡尔斯鲁厄法庭对于如此用途的社区基金也比较不会挑三拣四。
The assumption is that the Karlsruhe court would be less critical of community funds being used in such a manner.
车间定律:无论什么工具,一旦掉了,就会滚到最不好拣的角落。
LAW OF the WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
哈吉斯说,这暗示着他可以“挑挑拣拣”地选择山达基的部分信条去相信。
The implication, Haggis said, was that he could "pick and choose" which tenets of Scientology to believe.
他们认为她会是受人欢迎的,温情的,随和的,而非挑三拣四难以追求的。
They thought she would be popular, warm and easygoing, but not demanding and difficult.
他们认为她会是受人欢迎的,温情的,随和的,而非挑三拣四难以追求的。
They thought she would be popular, warm and easygoing, but not demanding and difficult.