揍
1、(形声。从手,奏声。本义:打)。
我突然很想揍他一顿。
I had a sudden urge to hit him.
应该有人揍他!
Somebody ought to beat him!
毫无疑问,杰佩托会毫不留情地揍他的,他太卑鄙、太残忍了!
Geppetto, no doubt, will beat him unmercifully, he is so mean and cruel!
别说我活该,否则我就揍你。
Don't say it serves me right or I'll thump you.
你要再那样我就把你揍趴下!
I'll flatten you if you do that again!
你要是再这样,我就揍你。
I'll belt you if you do that again.
我要揍你!
I'll klap you!
“说谎!”萨拉一边揍孩子,一边尖叫道,“你偷了那东西。”
"Liar!" Sarah screamed, as she thrashed the child. "You stole it."
他们揍我的时候就叫我这个名字。
That's the name they lick me by.
他们把她的书包扔过高高的篱笆,开始推她,并说要揍她。
They threw her schoolbag over a high fence and began pushing her around, saying that they would beat her up.
“马上,听见没。”彼得喊,“不然我就揍你一顿。”
"At once, d'ye hear," cried Peter, or I'll plunge my hook in you.
当他走出门时,他说:“希德,我要为那件事揍你一顿。”
As he went out at the door he said, "Siddy, I'll lick you for that."
我用拳头揍他。
I struck him with my fist.
他以揍一顿来威胁这个小孩。
He threatened the boy with a beating.
我也因此认为她是被委托来揍我的。
I imagined, therefore, that it was she who was to be deputed to beat me.
打黑狗的棍子也可以揍白狗。
The stick that hits a black dog can hit a white one too.
我好生气。我真想揍你的脸。
A: I'm so angry. I could hit you in the face.
别还嘴,否则我揍你。
Don't you talk back to me or I'll hit you.
如果你晚上没待在屋子里,警察就会过来揍你。
If you're not inside at night, the police beat you.
我不会揍这个人的。
I'm not going to hit the man.
家长经常说他们揍孩子是为了他们好。
Parents often say that they spank their children to teach them how to behave.
你的那个‘兄弟’揍你吗?
Does your 'brother' whack you?
我们要找出来这是谁干的,狠狠地揍他。
We were going to find out who did this, and kick their ass.
把它放下,不然我就揍你。
Put that down or else I'll smack you.
恶棍威胁说要揍那男孩,男孩便退缩到一个角落里。
The boy shrank into a corner when the bully threatened to beat him.
我瞧不起那个矮胖小子,他蜷起身子,任凭我们揍他。
I despised the dumpy kid for curling up and letting us beat on him.
男性中却有一半人想揍这个诽谤他们的同学。
Men were more evenly divided, with roughly half wanting to punch the slanderous classmate.
她要是不知道,揍她。
If she doesn't know what you're talking about, punch her.
她要是不知道,揍她。
If she doesn't know what you're talking about, punch her.