握
1、(形声。从手,屋声。本义:攥在手里,执持)。
2、同本义。
握,搤持也。---《说文》
握,持也。---《广韵》
长尺有握。---《仪礼·乡射礼》
私握臣手。---《楚辞·九章·怀少》
怀瑾握瑜。---《楚辞·九章·怀沙》
手握刀。---清·邵长蘅《青门剩稿》
握君:如意的别称
握篆:手握官印
握算:执算筹以计数。亦指谋划
握镜:执持明镜
握节:持守符节。不辱君命
握炭流汤:握炽炭,蹈沸汤。不畏危难,敢于用命。
3、屈指成拳。
终日握而手不掜。---《庄子·庚桑楚》
握固:屈指成拳
握拳透爪:形容愤怒到极点。
4、掌握。
握踣家五十室。---《管子·戒》
谨执其柄而固握之。---《韩非子·主道》
握枢:掌握中枢之权
握机:掌握天下的权柄
握雾拿云:驾驭云雾
握柄:掌权
握要:掌握要领
握守:把手。
5、控制。
握乱以治天下。---皮日休《原化》
6、用同“捂(wǔ”)。遮盖。
[黛玉] 说着,便两手握起脸来。---《红楼梦》
7、一把的容量。
贻我握椒。---《诗·陈风》
8、一拳的长度。
宗朝之牛角握。---《礼记·王制》
找到能让你大力击球的准确握拍方法。
Find the exact grip that allows you to hit the ball hard.
我的手抖得厉害以至于几乎握不住麦克风。
My hand shook so much that I could hardly hold the microphone.
试着放松,不要那么用力握铅笔。
Try to be relaxed and don't hold the pencil so hard.
我的手因握球拍而起了水疱。
My hands blistered by holding the racket.
她把标枪握稳,然后投了出去。
She poised the javelin in her hand before the throw.
最后的决定权握在父母手中。
The ultimate decision lies with the parents.
贝克尔站起来和本握了手。
Becker stood and shook hands with Ben.
他有力地握了一下手。
He has a strong handshake.
她像个男人似的握了手,她紧握的手坚实而又有力。
She shook hands in a mannish way, her grip dry and firm.
他对玛丽·安和迈克尔点头致意,然后和伯克握了手。
He nodded greetings to Mary Ann and Michael and shook hands with Burke.
这个人握了握他的手,然后坐在他固定的靠窗的桌子旁。
The man shook his hand and then sat at his regular table near the windows.
自从她的小说获得成功之后,曾经懒得答理她的人也跟她握起手来。
Since the success of her novel, people shake her hand who once wouldn't have given her the time of day.
握脚是新的握手方式吗?
Is the foot shake the new handshake?
他们不握手,但试着“握”脚。
They don't shake hands, but try to "shake" feet.
这位年长的白人妇女牵住她的手,热情地握了握,迪特里希小姐则骄傲地微笑着。
The elderly white woman took her hand and shook it warmly while Miss Dietrich smiled with pride.
那是我唯一掌握的法语短语,可惜我不怎么用它。
That is the only French phrase I mastered, and it's a shame I don't have much use for it.
当你进一步向右移动时,是第二条路,这条路更难攀爬,握稳和转弯都很有难度。
As you move further to the right, it is the second path, which is harder to climb with difficult holdings and turns.
我们第一次见面就握了手。
We shook hands in our first meeting.
你可以跟你的朋友握握手。
You can clap hands with your friend.
至少我们也得握握手吧。
At least we have to shake hands.
他伸出手和我握了握手。
He stretched his hands and shook with me.
他们握了握手,发誓要做一辈子的好朋友。
They shook hands and swore to be good friends for the rest of their lives.
来,我们来握握手吧!
Come and give me your hand!
这两个人握了握手。
The two men shook hands.
她握了握我的手。
She shook my hand.
我和她握了握手。
I shook her hand.
它们搁在她的腿上,玛丽瘦削的手紧紧地握在一起。
Mary's thin hands clutched each other as they lay on her lap.
现在你已经摸到过亚伯拉罕、以撒和雅各所握过的手了!
There--now thou hast touched a hand which has been clasped by Abraham and Isaac and Jacob!
我也对他回以微笑,握住他的手,轻轻地与他握了握手。
I smiled back, took his hand, and gave him a light shake.
握握手吧——你们的手可以从窗户缝里伸进来,但我的手太大了。
Shake hands—yourn'll come through the bars, but mine's too big.