揩
1、(形声。从手,皆声。本义:擦抹;摩擦) 同本义。
揩,摩也。---《字林》
揩,磨也。---《广雅》
揩枳落,突棘藩。---张衡《西京赋》
我方坐垢难磨揩。---梅尧臣《送方进士游庐山》
揩锉:摩擦
揩面:洗脸;擦脸
揩磨:琢磨
揩背:揩擦背部
揩痒:在固定的硬物上摩擦以解痒
揩抹:擦去;抹去
把桌子揩干净;揩免:抹去。
她揩公司的油,发了一笔小财。
She's milked the company of a small fortune.
许多年来她揩公司的油,发了一笔小财。
She's milked a small fortune from the company over the years.
他就应该找一份踏实的工作,不要再揩我们其他人的油了!
He should just get an honest job and stop sponging off the rest of us!
凯瑟琳把另一杯推给他,揩揩他的脸。
Give me another. 'Catherine pushed another to him, and wiped her face.
在我刷碗碟后玛丽总是为我揩干碗碟。
Mary always dries up for me after my washing the dishes.
我把手上的汗渍往裤子上揩了揩。
Iwiped the sweat from my palms onto my pants.
玛丽,拿这块手帕揩揩你的鼻子。
Take this handkerchief and wipe your nose, Mary.
他从口袋拿出手帕揩了一下嘴巴。
He drew his handkerchief from his pocket and wipeed his mouth.
玛丽不仅洗盘子,而且把它们揩干。
Mary both washes the dishes and dries them.
擦,抹,揩:擦的行为或事例。
The act or an instance of wiping.
我愿守在你身旁,为你揩干眼泪。
I will dry them all. I'm on your side.
我把那本作文选揉皱了,揩黑了。
I made the book crinkle and black with a mess.
他揩掉了泼在地板上的牛奶。
He wiped up the spilt milk on the wooden floor.
她揩掉了泼在地板上的牛奶。
She wiped up the spilt milk on the wooden floor.
迈克尔迅速用餐巾将其揩干。
Michael mopped up quickly with his napkin.
凯瑟琳把另一杯推给他,揩揩他的脸。
Catherine pushed another to him, and wiped her face.
他们揩干身上的血迹,又继续投入战斗。
They wiped off the blood and went into battle again.
被我迫不及待揩了油的蛋糕。
The cake that I couldn't wait to touch.
拿这条手帕去揩揩鼻子,大卫。 收藏。
Take this handkerchief and wipe your nose, David.
今天气象太暖了,给您一条毛巾揩抹汗。
It's rather hot today. Here's a towel for you to wipe your face.
侍者点点头,用抹布揩掉桌上的面包屑。
The waiter nodded his head and swept the crumbs from the table with the cloth.
我们很可能离揩一个星期。
In all likelihood, we shall be for a week.
他把大眼镜摘下来,揩一揩,又戴了上去。
He took off his large spectacles, gave them a wipe, and put them on again.
那家伙老是揩我们的油。
That guy's always mooching off of us.
“断肠人懒揩流泪眼”?若如此,可否译作。
I am too heartbroken to wipe tears out at all ?
你应先把污水揩掉。
You should wipe up slops first.
确实有人看见她在车间里和大家一道时常常转过头去揩眼泪。
It was remarked that in the workroom she often turned aside, in the midst of the rest, to wipe away a tear.
“不,没啦,”侍者一边拿块毛巾揩揩桌沿,一边摇摇头。
Finished. "the waiter wiped the edge of the table with a towel and shook his head."
“不,没啦,”侍者一边拿块毛巾揩揩桌沿,一边摇摇头。
Finished. "the waiter wiped the edge of the table with a towel and shook his head."