揪
1、(形声。从手,秋声。本义:收聚)。
2、同本义。
佺揪聚军中币万余匹,悉袍、带并与之。---《新唐书》
3、抓;扯住。
郑屠右手拿刀,左手便来要揪鲁达。---《水浒传》
揪捽:抓住;扭住
揪扯:揪抓拉扯
揪撇:抛到一边
揪采:瞅睬。看顾;理睬;扭拉
揪痧:民间治疗某些疾病的一些方法。通常用手指揪颈部、咽喉部、额部,使局部皮肤充血。
4、抽打。
拨县里捉得去办,办理拐逃,揪二百藤条,收仔长监。---清·韩邦庆《海上花列传》
他爬上桌子,揪我的头发,真是个讨厌鬼。
He climbed on the table, pulled my hair, and was generally a pest.
有人揪她的头发。
Someone pulled her hair.
水鼠兰特惊慌了,揪着他的胳膊肘,但为时已晚。
The Rat, alarmed, pulled him by the elbow, but it was too late.
我揪他的耳朵。
I pull him by the ear.
我感到心里因为担心而揪紧。
I felt my stomach knot with apprehension.
她感到害怕,心都揪紧了。
She felt her stomach knot with fear.
他的心揪得紧紧的。
His stomach was in knots.
我的心揪得紧紧的。
My stomach was in knots.
“当昌西靠近我的时候,我的心揪紧了。”怀特说。
"When Chauncy approached me, it just pulled at my heart," White said.
他承认了错误,就别揪着不放了。
Now that he has admitted his mistake, we should not keep picking on him.
别那么使劲揪绳子。
Don't pull so hard at the rope.
人也是不能揪着自己的头发离开地面的。
Either, man cannot be off the ground with his hair pulled up by his own hand.
听到这一意外的消息,我的心都揪紧了。
My stomach knotted at the unexpected news.
秋千,意即揪着皮绳而迁移。
Swing, , meaning clench leather string and migration.
秋千,意即揪着皮绳而迁移。
Swing, meaning clench leather string and migration.
母亲被不断地揪去审问,后来她也失踪了。
My mother was repeatedly summoned for questioning and eventually she too disappeared.
揪起一小块皮肤,把一个火柴盒粘到你的手上!
Pinch up a fold of skin, make a matchbox stick on your hand!
杰克揪着约翰的领子。
Jack held John by the collar.
然后我们揪可以在那儿找一个安全的地方生火了。
Then we'll be able to make our fire there where it's safe.
金融市场也在揪着这些问题-在兴奋和恐慌中来回。
The financial markets are grappling with just those issues-and gyrating between euphoria and panic.
俩人一块儿睡的时候,最烦的就是拉被单和揪毯子了。
One of the biggest disrupters of sleep is the pulling and tugging of sheets and blankets.
她叹了口气,然后从我胳膊上揪起一小块肉拧了一下。
She sighed and then pinched a bit of skin on my arm and twisted it.
我们戴的耳环给了我们一个很好的把柄,可以用来揪彼此的耳朵。
The earrings gave us a good handle to pull each other's ears with.
以我现在的心情,老子会揪你出去的——我对牛发誓!
In the mood I'm in, I'll take you out... I swear to cow!
妈妈说我们可以给她揪 行一个让她惊喜的欢送派对。
Mom says we can give her a going-away surprise party.
阿美娜说:“有时她打我,揪我的头发,不让我在水泵那里接水。”
"Sometimes she would beat me and pull my hair out and prevent me from taking water from the pump, " she says.
该团伙去年被多伦多大学的蒙克全球事务学院的研究者揪了出来。
That gang was exposed last year by a team of researchers from the Munk School of Global Affairs at the University of Toronto.
把她揪到背书台上让她在那里站了半个小时,举着画板让大家看。
And led her to the recitation platform, and made her stand there half an hour, holding the SLATE so everyone could see.
把她揪到背书台上让她在那里站了半个小时,举着画板让大家看。
And led her to the recitation platform, and made her stand there half an hour, holding the SLATE so everyone could see.